Epilouge

Epilogue . . .|
-i'll be there.

Taehyung jumped in his chair, a cold sweat taking over his body. He felt like he couldn't breathe, his chest was tight, body was shaking. Even though he escaped a year ago, he's still haunted by every daunting memory.

He rubbed his eyes, leaning back in his seat. He tried to relax himself, brushing his hair back.

Taehyung looked around his office, noticing he never went home and ended up asleep right at his desk. This was something.

To inform everyone of everything that went down in the pass year, it went like such:

After escaping Jeon Undergrounds and away from Jeongguk who Taehyung shot, the aforementioned and Jimin made their way back into the big bright city, dead center around people.

Taehyung demanded the first person he saw was his brother and he was granted that wish.

Instantly taken to his brother. Seokjin thought he had lost his mind until he felt Taehyung and hugged him, until they cried together all night that they were here together and not on a time frame. They had each other and weren't letting go.

News got out rather quickly that Taehyung was saved and found after two/three months of being kidnapped. He had refrained from answering any questions about his disappearance.

Taehyung understood talking about the mafia and opening up about his time wasn't the brightest idea. He was putting many people in danger by saying the things he saw.

Thankfully, someone did get arrested but they refused to speak on anything they knew. He would be locked in jail for about six years as much as the Kim Brothers understood. He played a huge roll in Taehyung's disappearance and in both Seokjin's and Taehyung's mental health.

Namjoon.

He was the only one to be arrested but it was one less man to cause anyone else harm. The bothers were almost positive he would find a way out before his release date regardless.

As for Jimin, Taehyung and Jimin actually kept contact but not too much. It was occasional messages and both understood there wouldn't ever be a solid friendship or valid trust.

The only time they met up or messaged each other were for birthdays, holidays, and any other special occasion.

Besides that, their relationship was pretty okay. Currently, the last time they spoke was a month ago on Jimin's birthday. They met up for some coffee in Daegu, companied by Seokjin and security for obvious reasons.

Taehyung didn't go anywhere without security by his side now.

And then moving on to Kim's Empire. It doesn't exist anymore.

After Taehyung's return and what all Seokjin told Taehyung about with their father, the youngest made an executive decision that he didn't want to run a business alone and only because his father wanted to.

So, with that, Seokjin and Taehyung decided to make their own small business together. They called it 'The Kim Brothers Crafts'. They moved to Daegu so they weren't reminded of their horrible time in Seoul.

With this, they made art together and created many things with each other. They would sell pottery, paintings, bracelets, and more. They also held small little classes to help people make these things though half of them only came to see Taehyung.

It was Taehyung's idea to sell things like they were and he truly was happy with what was decided. He loved it and didn't want it any other way.

He didn't focus too much on his past when he was making things, didn't worry about being taken when he was creating art, he was happy.