Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight . . .|
-show some class, won't you?

Their eyes undressed Taehyung basically, staring all over him. The younger got embarrassed and looked down, his cheeks bright crimson, feeling their eyes all over him.

"Now, men, Mr. Kim will be our last item sold at this auction to the highest bidder. We'll start the bid at a good price, I'm thinking a hundred thousand dollars." Jeongguk said. He forced Taehyung back to his feet. "There's no marking on him, he isn't bruised, beaten, or tarnished, he's a walking beauty."

"Intriguing," one commented. "How's his downstairs status?" The same person asked, taking his pen from his teeth and swirling it around.

Jeongguk smirked, turning Taehyung around. He moved his hand and groped Taehyung. "He hasn't had sex in the past few days by my records."

"By your records? What? Haven't you asked?" A different person asked, sitting up in his seat. Taehyung swatted away Jeongguk's hand while his own still cuffed and took a seat, keeping his head down.

Mr. Jeon gulped, realizing he hadn't done any sort of body check of Taehyung. "That'll be a surprise." He remarked. He wasn't scared of these men, heavens no, he was worried about the price value decreasing downward. "You have nothing to worry about." He said before taking a seat.

The third man took notes. "He's a bit thin, I do say." He wrote more.

"Good for not putting up a fight." Jeongguk remarked.

"And his behavior? How well is that?"

"Eh, he's very sassy but will cry nonstop until he passes out if punished." Jeongguk snickered.

Taehyung went to say something but shut up, shaking his head to himself as he mutter incoherent things under his breath. He perked when another man spoke up.

"What was that, doll?" He hummed, leaning on the table. "Repeat what you muttered, I want to hear your voice." He said, glaring daggers at the young CEO.

Taehyung looked over at Jeongguk who looked back at him, showing a bit of anger in his eyes but he nudged for Taehyung to speak up.

"I said this is stupid. This is human trafficking." Taehyung said, looking back at the guy who asked for Taehyung to open his pretty mouth and speak up. "This whole thing, it's crappy. I didn't ask to be here." He added on.

"Do you know exactly who you're talking to?" Asked the same guy, tilting his head slightly to the right with cocked brows.

"No," Taehyung said, looking back at Jeongguk before he looked to the same man. "I don't, I don't know a single one of you but I bet you all know who I am, the new rising idol everyone seems to be talking about, don't you?" He pursed his lips slightly. "I don't care for who you are or what you do down here, I really don't."

Jeongguk moved his hand and grabbed Taehyung's thigh, squeezing on his inner thigh to make him react and shut up. "Zip it, Mr. Kim, show some class, won't you?" He growled. "Plus, you're talking to Choi Minji, Jung Suwun, and Min Yoongi. Be respectful."

"Class? Did you just ask if I have class? Yeah, because the mafia and mafia people have class, selling innocent people for sex trade and trafficking is 'class'." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, gentlemen, we all see that Mr. CEO has a mouth on him. Obviously this can be taken cared of with the right punishment, like mentioned before." Jeongguk threatened, digging his nails into Taehyung's thigh.

The younger winced and tug his leg away, looking down at his thighs. "He clearly knows his position when it comes to the auction." Jeongguk added on. "Mr. Min, I 'deeply' apologize for his awful behavior towards you and M.I., surely you'll find a place deep within your heart into forgiving him, of course." He smiled crookedly.