Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two . . .|
-i can take it from here.

     Two weeks passed and much hadn't changed. Something was definitely off, however. Jimin could feel the change of behavior in Jeongguk, the sneakiness, the hiding, the staying up until two to five in the morning.

It was quite startling to say the very least.

Jimin knew his position and he was in no way, shape, or form allowed to dictate Jeongguk and what he did in his free time. The mafia leader was his own person, did his own thing, and that was that.

Jimin had no say whatsoever.

That didn't mean he didn't get curious though, didn't mean he wasn't going to snoop around and figure out why the hell Jeongguk was acting this way.

He was his friend at the end of the day; he wanted to make sure things were in tack and where they should be. Jimin wasn't going to sit back and let things happen right under his nose.

But it was weird. Jeongguk never had a crystal clear schedule; always sleeping at weird times but now he really exceeded unusual with the past few weeks.

     The elder would see Jeongguk directing men to do things or telling them times that were odd.

Like now, the men were carrying a tray of food. Or, well, bread and a bottle of water. Mr. Kim didn't eat at this time and Jimin or Jeongguk himself gave Taehyung food to eat. He also most definitely had more than just some bread and water.

Jimin narrowed his look, walking over. He was going to piece this together. "What's this?" He asked, the two guards looking back at Jimin.

"Food." The one holding the tray answered bluntly.

"For what?"

"A person."

"Enough with the bullshit answers. Where are you two going?" Jimin waved his hands a bit, shaking his head. He didn't have time to list every basic and obvious answer.

The other guard decided to speak up. "We're following Mr. Jeon's orders in taking food down to the cells." His voice was monotonous.

Jimin was silent for a moment, pursing his lips in thought before he decided something. "He wants me to come with you guys. He had mentioned two guards going to cells but I didn't understand. Glad I found you guys instead of looking stupid, huh?" He forced a laugh that they didn't bother sharing, just walking away with Jimin now following them.

Usually Jeongguk's men didn't question what he or Jeongguk did but he didn't want to be totally suspicious even though his excuse wasn't anything spectacular and was borderline lame.

The mafia leader's friend followed behind them into unknown territory, not realizing how big the actual building was until now. He was never officially shown a tour, just getting use to where things were.

Jeongguk knew this building like the back of his hand and the veins in his dick, he could map out every crack that lined the walls. Jimin still had a hard time finding his way just right to his room, let alone every room imaginable.

They walked down some steps, creepy as all hell but Jimin didn't budge, following them confidently. His eyes tracing every unknown detail he found as he made this trip. He was still trying to think on why he never seen this part of the building before, why he's only just knew about it right now.

It was dirty and quite dusty, air almost feeling thin. He never had traveled down this way; never seeing a place like such. He didn't know Jeongguk had cells or even a basement.