Chapter 3

Calums POV

As soon as she left I stomped my way back upstairs and slammed my door. God dammit. Why'd I try to kiss her. Is it because she reminds me of Liza. No, ugh, I don't know.

I groan out in frustration when there's a knock on my door. I get up from my desk chair and openly it. There stands Mali, great now she's gonna interrogate me. Don't get me wrong Mali's great most of them time, but she can push my buttons.

"What." I snapped at her.

"Nothing, I just came to check on you. You seemed kinda upset." She said raising her hands up in defense.

Now I felt bad. "I'm sorry, I just..." I closed the door after she walked in so my parents can't hear. "I tried to kiss Allie and I don't know why." I say taking a seat on my bed. Mali comes and joins me and puts her arm around me giving me a side hug.

"It's okay, she seems cool, I can tell you like her already just by the way you look at her. It's pure admiration. I think if you take things a little slower, you have a better chance of her liking you back." She spoke, wow. I didn't think Mali could be that's deep, since sometimes she came be really arrogant.

"Thanks Mali, sometimes I don't know what I would do without you." I said kissing her cheek.

"Ew Calum cooties, but you would do nothing." Now that's the Mali I knew. I just laughed at her response. "Alright, well get some sleep." She said getting up and making her way out of the door.

"Since when did you become my mom." I stated.

"Are you kidding me, you'd be a horrid child. I'm just being a responsible big sister." She smirked and left my room.

I took off my shirt and pants and jumped in my bed. I closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.

Thinking about Allie.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Allies POV

I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing. I pick it up and look at the caller ID. Shit. It was Hanna I completely forgot. I quickly answer before it stopped ringing.

"You bitch, you still haven't called me, it's been two days." She said, I could hear the slight annoyance in her voice, but I knew she want mad.

"Sorry Han, I've been a little busy." I said hoping she wouldn't ask why.

"Why?" Exactly what I feared happened. I didn't want to have I explain everything but I knew in the end I would have to.

20 minutes later, I finished telling Hanna everything from unpacking and room to how Calum almost kissed me last night.

"Shit Al, you already have hot Aussie guys hitting on you. You know I would kill to be you. Summer here needs I hurry up so I can come see you. I miss you and I wanna meet these boys." Typical Hanna, boy crazed.

"Trust me, it's not all sunshine and rainbows." I said.

"Alright, well I gotta go to bed. It's already 2:30 in the morning. I'll talk to you to later on. Bye." She said and hung up.

I set my phone down and got up from my bed and got ready for the day. I took a shower and it dressed. I picked a floral crop top and paired it with some light-wash shorts.

As I was brushing out my wet hair, there was a knock on my screen door. I turn around to see Calum standing there. I smiled at the sight of him, but then remembered last night.