Chapter 6

(Picture of McKenzie)

Allies POV

It's finally Monday, and I'm dreading it. I have to face Hayden again. I'm sorta nervous. But Calum told me everything would be okay. And I trusted him.

We finally arrived at the school gates, and I can already hear people whispering about me and pointing at me. Just another reason to become more nervous.

"Al, don't worry. It's fine, it'll die down as the day goes on. It's okay." Michael reassures me. I just nod and we continue our walk to class.

I finally arrive to class and I'm so nervous that the palms of my hands are sweating. I walk in and just take a seat without a word. I just play with my fingers as I wait for the teacher to walk in.

I feel somebody approach me, and by the overwhelming scent of perfume. I know who it. I look up to see no other than McKenzie.

"Aww poor baby, look at you. He doesn't want you, he wants me. Just like your dad wanted my mom, not yours." What the hell.

"What?" I ask.

"That's right, your dad left your mom for my mom sweetcheeks. Guess he didn't get what he wanted either." I stood up and bitched slapped her hard across the face. Nobody talks about my mom like that.

She fired a slap right back to my face as well. But what hurt more, is the fact that my dad left my mom for McKenzie and who can only imagine what her mom is. I felt hot tears streaming done my face, and everyone else around me was laughing.

I got my stuff and ran out of class. I don't care if this is considered ditching. I ran back to my house and got inside and completely lost it. Thank god my mom wasnt home, she called and told me she wouldn't be home for another week.

I ran up to my room and started throwing things around. I opened up a box, that my dad gave me when I was younger and started trashing the things. I ripped up pictures and drawings. Threw away keepsakes and did all of the above.

After my anger bubbled down, I just felt sad now. I sat on the floor and hugged my knees and cried. He left us for her, and the worst part is that I may see him again. I never want to see him.

I cried for hours and hours until somebody came in. I didn't even bother to look up to see who it is. I honestly don't care, if it was a murderer they could just murder me. Because all I want to do is die right now.

I felt somebody pick me up and place me into their lap. "Shh, it's okay. Let it out." Luke?

I look up to see who it is, and sure enough it's Luke. He had a bruise on his cheek and a cut on his lip. "W-what happened." I asked examining his face. I have a feeling it has something to do with me.

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine." He says.

"No your not, now tell me what happened." I demand.

"Fine." He said. "We heard about what McKenzie said and how Hayden told her to do it. Calum lost it and started beating him up, and Hayden's little friends got involved and me, Ash, and Mike got into as well. But were all fine." He said.

"No your not, this is all my fault. I should've just sat there and taken it. I'm a coward." I said, and started crying again. I hate myself for getting four innocent guys in a fight.

"Where are the other guys?" I asked, calming down a bit.

"Mike and Ash are downstairs with Bridgette and Savy. And Cal, he's giving McKenzie a mouthful. He was beyond angry." He said, I stood up from his lap and helped him up. I dragged him to my bathroom.