Chapter 34

Calum's POV

I had finally arrived back home from my family vacation and I was excited. Because I was gonna try and get Allie back today. I throw my bags onto my floor and fall back onto my bed.

I here something crumple under me and sit up to see what it was. It was a letter from Allie. I open it up and begin reading.

Calum,

This is hard for me to say, but I'm leaving. Well, by the time you read this I will already be gone. I didn't have the heart to tell you in person. Plus you wouldn't have been back in time.

I've literally been sitting on my bed for hours thinking about how to write this. There's at least 30 different pieces of paper scattered about my room.

What I wanted to tell is that I got accepted into a university. More specifically one back in New York. I'm sorry I never told you that I applied. I just didn't know how to I guess.

Another thing that I wanted to say is this I love you. You were my first love, my you will always have a piece of my heart. Some of it will always belong to you. Your absolutely amazing for that.

Also I don't care that you cheated anymore. It just shows that we weren't meant to be together. We just aren't right for each other. I hope one day you will find a girl who loves just as much as I do.

Please forget about me. I don't want me being a constant burden that hangs over your head everyday. Go out there and explore the world. Your gonna make it big.

You and boys are already so amazing. You will only become more amazing. You'll be doing world tours every year, making albums, selling out hundreds of shows. Your a rockstar Calum.

Maybe one day in the future we'll run into each again. Maybe there will be an 'us' again. But for now there's none of that.

Please don't try to contact me. I have changed everything.

Goodbye Calum Thomas Hood. I love you. Never forget that.

Love, Allie

I crumpled up the letter and begin to sob hysterically. There was no getting her back now. There was also no way that I could go to New York.

I scream out of frustration and tug at my hair. Why? Why? Why? This all my fucking fault. She would've never left if it weren't for me kissing that's girl.

I've lost to girls. Liza and Allie. I swore to myself that I wouldn't let Allie slip through my finger tips but I failed myself. I'll never be able to handle this.

I pick up my phone and dial her number. Maybe she hasn't changed it yet.

The dreaded voice that I didn't want to here came on saying this number didn't exist. Dammit. Suddenly there's a knock on my door and then it opens revealing Luke.

"Hey man." He says softly.

"Hey." I say, my voice cracking at the end.

"I'm guessing you saw the letter?" I nod.

"She told you didn't she?" I asked, he nodded and gave me an apologetic smile.

"Cmon lets go out somewhere. Allie wouldn't want you here crying over. She'd want you to have fun." He says happily. I wish I were like him. He has the perfect relationship.

"I don't know." I say.

"I don't care. Your going out whether you like it or not. So get dressed or I'll dress you myself." He demanded. My eyes widened at his tone. "Sorry."

"Fine I'll go but I won't enjoy it." I mutter and exits my room allowing me to change.

Soon, all of us guys were in Ashton's car. Driving to some unknown destination. Finally we arrived at our destination. A club.

"Guys, I don't know about this." I say nervously.

"Cmon Cal, live a little. Have some fun. We're doing this for you." Michael said persuasively. I oblige and we enter the club.

The stench of alcohol hit my nose like a train. It smelt horrible.

"Alright, what would you guys like?" A skimpily dressed waitress asked us.

"4 beers. Keep em coming after that." Ashton said. She nods and scampers away.

All I know is that I was really drunk that night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay another update. Three days in a row. I'm impressed with myself.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

I don't have much to say.

Alright goodbye,

Marie