Chapter 24

Hanna's POV

I really like Luke. But I doubt he would ever like somebody like me. Im not the kind of girl he would go for in my opinion but Allie and the other boys think otherwise.

I really want him to make a move but I don't know. It's just complicated. He'll probably find a girl while he's touring the world and love her like i want him to love me.

I sound so selfish but it's the truth. I want Luke to love me like I love him. There's no point in denying it. I'm in love with somebody I can't have.

I've had a few relationships in the past and they just weren't good enough for me. Yeah those guys were sweet and caring but I don't think they were right.

But Luke gave me this whole new feeling. His smile made me smile. His pearly white, straight teeth, the way he brought his lip ring between his teeth. How he always runs he fingers though his sandy colored hair.

I notice all these little things other girls don't notice. Sigh.

My phone starts ringing, and I see that it's my mom. I pick it up and I hear my mom crying on the other end.

"Mom, what's wrong?" I am worry starting to rush through me.

"It's your brother, h-he d-didn't make I-it." My whole world came crashing down.

"Okay mom, I'll book the next flight back home. See you soon." I hang and start sobbing.

I shouldn't have come here to Australia knowing my brothers condition. He had Stage Four Pancreatic Cancer. He basically pushed me on the plane. Telling me he wanted to be happy and didn't want me to worry about him. I was just hoping he would hold up long enough until I got back.

Allie walks in through the doors. "Whys wrong, why are you crying?" She says sitting down next to me and pulling me into a hug.

"Matty didn't make it." I say. Allie starts crying her and Matt were as close as him and I were. The sad thing is, is that he was only 24. Didn't get to live a full life.

"It's gonna be okay. I assume your going back right?" She asks. I nod. "Well, I'll go with you okay, your not alone Hanna."

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Matthew Christopher James, born February 19, 1991. Died March 7, 2014, aged 24. Matthew was always happy, making sure everybody else was. He put other people before himself." The priest continued to speak about my brother. It's not fair, why him. He didn't deserve to die.

I say between Allie and my mom, my dad next to my mom. I was sobbing full on.

During the burial was even worse. The only person I wanted to talk to was Luke. He would always just nod and encourage me to him. He listened. Allie was great, but I just wanted to Luke, even though we weren't dating.

Right now he was probably singing his butt off in Europe while I'm back here in New York sobbing over my brothers death.

Allies POV

"Calum, I don't know what to do. She won't come out of her room. She's not talking to anybody not even her parents and it's been a week. I sound so mean but I just want her to talk or eat something ya know." I say to Calum over the phone.

"I know babe, I mean I can ask to Luke to try and call her and see if she'll talk to him." Ding.

"That's a good idea. Can you ask him to call her as soon as he can."

"Yeah, don't worry babe I got this."

"Thanks Cal, it means a lot. I'm just worried about her. She's my best friend, I want her to be okay." I sigh into the phone.

"I know, I gotta go. Me and Mikey have a song writing session with Alex Gaskarth. I promise to tell Luke to call her and I will call you later. Love you."

"Love you too." I say and hang up.

I just hope Luke can talk to Hanna. Make her feel better. Let's hope Calum's idea works.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So how do you feel about me adding Hanna's POV in? This was sad. I have lots of ideas left. This story isn't definitely not over yet. Hey that rhymed.

Anyways, was this chapter good? I hope so or else I'd be wasting time. Not that I don't love writing.

I should be doing weekly updates from now on. You guys might get two updates next week since That's when thanksgiving/fall break is. Probably one of Wednesday and maybe Saturday.

My playlist is coming together greatly. Btw. I think you guys will like all the songs on it.

Please vote and comment!!

Sorry this chapter was a little short.

That's it for now

-Marie