Chapter 23

Calum's POV

I don't think I've ever cried this much in my entire life. We just boarded the plane and I felt like shit. I'm leaving my family and Allie.

The only good things coming out of this is that I get to see the world and make my dreams come true. I looked out the window of the plane. Still thinking about Allie.

"You alright mate?" Ashton asked from beside me. Luke and Michael were seated in front of us.

"Yeah, just thinking about Allie." I sigh, tears threatening to fall out of my eyes again.

"Hey, you'll be okay and she'll be okay. These 9 months will go by fast." He says reassuringly. I just nod and lean my head on the window.

Closing my eyes, I drift off to sleep for this long flight to London.

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Calum." I feel somebody shake me awake. I look out the window and see we've landed already. A smile spreads across my face.

Ashton stands up from beside me and I do the same, grabbing my bag along the way. We walk off the plane, and were greeted by screaming.

We seek many girls, behind metal gates holding up posters that say 5SOS. It made me smile to see we have fans outside of Sydney. Along the way out of the airport, we took some pictures and signed some things.

"That's fucking crazy." Michael says as soon as we get into the limo that was reserved for us.

"I know man." Ashton Agrees.

It really was crazy, seeing girls all lined up for our arrival. There was nothing special about us. Just four teenage boys from Sydney making music.

"I can't believe we're touring with the biggest boy band in the world. The best thing is, is that we're going to America." Michael spoke. That made me think back to the first day I met Allie. I told her we'd go to America together and she just laughed at me.

*Flashback*

"Why'd you stop playing? You sound just as good as Alex Gaskarth." She asked me.

"Maybe because there was a pretty girl watching me." I say, causing a shade of crimson to creep onto her cheeks. "I'm Calum by the way."

"Allie."

"So Allie, I take it your not from around here are you?" I ask.

"No, Im from New York."

"Ehh, so your American. Maybe me and you can go there together one day." I say, giving her a cheeky smile.

"I don't go anywhere with strangers." She spoke, with a laugh.

*End Of Flashback*

"Uhh Calum, why are you smiling like a creep." Ashton speaks, causing a shade of pink to creep onto my cheeks.

"Nothing." I reply, like nothing happened. He just nods and continues talking to Mikey about something.

I look back at Luke, who hasn't spoken a single thing since we boarded the plane. I look back at Ash and Mikey and there engaged in a serious conversation.

"Hey Luke, you okay man." I ask, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"I miss my mum, and my dad, I even miss those dicks I call my brothers. But mostly Hanna. I really like her, but I'm to scared to make a move on her." He says, continuing to look at the ground.

"If it helps, Allie told me Hanna really likes you. Don't be so paranoid about it. She definitely agree." I say patting him on the shoulder.

"But it's not that easy, Hanna is so pretty and funny and kind. I'm just me. Boring old, socially awkward, 17 year old Luke."

"Hey, don't say that man. Your a beast ass musician who I love like a brother. Your my best friend, I'll support you either way." I say giving him a smile.

"I love you too bro." He says.

We arrive at our hotel and quickly get inside before were mobbed by the fans that were out there. How do they know what hotel we stay at.

We get into our room and I instantly flop onto the bed. I gravy he blanket and pull it over half asleep body and fall asleep once again.

-

-

-

-

-

-
I wake up, and it's already dark outside. Damn you jet lag. I sigh and check the time. 9:45pm. Meaning it's almost 11:00am in Sydney. I decide to call Allie and see how she's doing.

After the second ring she picks up. "Hello." She says I'm her normally chirpy voice.

"Hey babe." I say, happily.

"I miss you so much. But I'm really happy for you." She says, sadness and happiness laced in her voice. "So how is it there?"

"To be honest it's amazing, but your not here with me. We get to meet the One Direction lads tomorrow for lunch. The tour starts next week, here in London."

"I know, me, Hanna, Bridgette, and McKenzie have out front row tickets for the Sydney show in October. Only 8 months to go." She says enthusiastically.

"These 8 months will go bye quickly, promise." I say reassuringly.

"I hope so." She mutters. "Well, I have to go. Hanna has something important to tell me. Something about Luke. Send my love to the other boys. I love you." She says.

"I love you too." I say and then I hang up. A smile rested on my face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How was it? Sorry I haven't updated in while. I've had so much homework and projects to work on. Omg. But here's your update

Please vote and comment.

Follow me on Twitter: @MalumLashtonLuv

Bye 👋

-Marie