Chapter 32

Allie's POV

It's been almost 2 weeks since I broke up with Calum. To say the least, I'm a wreck. I've hardly left the house, actually I haven't left the house. I've basically been throwing myself pity parties everyday.

The girls have stopped by a few times, along with the guys. Well minus Calum of course. I miss him. I miss all the little things especially.

I miss his chocolate brown eyes staring into my hazel ones. I miss his calloused hands and fingers. I miss the way he would run his fingers through my hair when we kissed. I miss the way his lips felt on mine. I miss his puppy-dog likeness. I miss his soft face. I miss all the things he would say to me when I was upset. I miss how he would hold me. I miss his hugs, the way he thought if he let go that I'd leave him. I miss how he barley had stubble on his face. I miss his dark brown, almost black soft hair. I miss his voice. I miss everything about him.

I know I'm acting like he's dead but I feel like it. I never see him anymore, but I don't take the blame for it. He does whether he likes it or not. It's his fault were no longer together. It's all his fault.

I let out a sob, and hug my knees to my chest. I sit there crying for a while until I hear something hit my balcony door. I look over and see Calum throwing rocks at it. I know I shouldn't but I stand up and open it.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I'm sorry Allie, I'm sorry. Can we please just talk?" He asks with pleading eyes.

I think about it for a minute. Would this turn out good or bad? I finally decided.

"Fine. Meet my on the sidewalk in five minutes." I say before closing the sliding door and walking back to my room. I slip on my shoes and make my way down the stairs, careful not to wake anybody up.

I got outside and Calum was already there. I stand in front of him and we just stare at each other awkwardly for a while until he speaks up. "I'm sorry."

"Is that all you can is 'I'm sorry'?" I ask.

"I don't know what else to fucking say. Okay. I now I messed up, and you don't know how much I regret it. Okay? I feel like shit knowing I broke your heart. I regret everything I've ever done." He said, his voice strained.

You don't know how much I regret ever loving you.

I didn't realize I said it out loud until Calum choked on a sob. "You regret loving me. Because I know I don't regret loving you. I still love you for God sakes."

"Maybe if you really loved me you wouldn't have been with another girl Calum. Think about that." I say, trying to fight back the tears that would spill at any moment.

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry. You know I love you." He says, the tears falling form his

"Sorry doesn't fix everything Calum, and are you sure you love me?" I questioned him.

Before I could process anything his lips were on mine. At first I kissed back, but the I realized what I was doing. I pulled away and slapped him hard across the cheek. Leaving a burning sensation in my right hand.

"I deserve that." Calum says looking at the ground.

"No, you deserve a lot more. But I don't have the heart to do it because I still love you." I whisper/yell at him.

"If you love me, take me back. Please, I love you so fucking much. I can't stand to be without you. Allie please." He pleaded.

"You didn't seem to need me when you and that girl were sucking each other's faces off." I say, keeping my guard up.

"Please, when I need you I mean. All I'm asking for is one more chance." He begged.

I couldn't give in. "Calum, I'm sorry. But I can't do that to myself. I just need some time to think. Maybe we can be friends." He nodded. I wrapped my arm around him and instantly hugged back.

I pulled away and faintly smiled at him before walking back into my house and into my room. I sigh, and kick off my shoes before laying down in my bed.

I really do love him. But I can't let that one slip easily. He cheated. Cheaters don't deserve another chance. But you love him. My subconscious told me. No duh, I love him.

My thoughts shift to university. Acceptance letters should be here sometime this week, and it's overwhelming. I just want to know where I'm going to college.

I applied to many universities here, one in London, and NYU. I really wanted to go to NYU. I've been wanting to go there since I was little. I miss everything is New York so much.

I end up falling asleep and dreaming about my life at university.

-

-

-

-

-

-

I ran outside as soon as the mail got dropped off in the mailbox. I grab it all and start rummaging through it. I stop when I see something addressed to me. It's from NYU. I nearly fainted. I dropped the rest of the mail on the kitchen table and ripped open the letter.

Ms. Walsh,

We would like to formally tell you, that you have been accepted to New York University. You have outstanding grade performance. Your extra curricular activities are amazing as well.

Sincerely,
Joan A. McKnight

I practically fainted. I was going to NYU. There was a whole bunch of other stuff in that letter but I didn't care. Suddenly my parents walk in through the kitchen.

"IgotexceptedintoNYU." I yell jumping up and down.

"Huh?" Dad asks.

"I got accepted into NYU!" I yell again and both of their faces are covered in smiles.

"Honey that's amazing." My mom says hugging me. Then my dad congratulated me.

After a bit of chatting everything Andy back to normal. I had to tell everyone. Wait. I couldn't tell Calum though, knowing him he'd try and stop me and I couldn't handle that. I'll tell the girls, Miley, Ash, and Luke.

Yeah that'll work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So much going on I know, Calum wants Allie back but she says no. She gets accepted into NYU but isn't going to tell Calum oh no.

This is gonna be crazy. But hey, crazy is my speciality.

I have posted the first 2 chapters to my new Luke fanfic. Could you guys please go check them out. I would really appreciate it. I would like some feedback to see whether it's good or not for me to keep posting or not.

Thanks babes,

-Marie