Chapter 13

Allies POV

Several water fights and 15 cans of soda later we were all chilling out in the living room. McKenzie ended up telling us a lot more about her. She was a lot like us, band-crazed and musically talented.

We even had a bonfire. It was so fun. We sang Jasey Rae by All Time Low and I Miss You by Blink182.

"Ugh, I'm so tired." Michael groaned.

"You all can spend the night if you want. We can get all the mattresses and what not. Sound good?"

Everyone murmured yes's, so we split up into separate rooms of the house and got all of the mattresses. I walked back up into my room and my phone beeped. I walked over to its dock and picked it up.

Unknown Number:

Tick tock darling. Tick tock.

Sent: 7:35pm

The fuck? Whatever, it probably one of the guys messing with me. By blocking their numbers.

I grabbed a bunch if blankets and pillows and made my way back downstairs to the living room. Everyone else had gotten the mattresses and more pillows and blankets.

"Alright, lets build a fort bitches." Ashton screamed out. Oh, he's so lucky my moms not home. He probably would've gotten smacked for saying that.

We soon finished our beautiful fort. Not really beautiful tho. It was lopsided but we had fun making it. I ordered a pizza and some breadsticks and we had a movie marathon.

"You're so beautiful." Calum whispered into my ear. I looked away trying to hide the blush that managed to creep up onto my cheeks.

Calum put two fingers under my chin and turned my face to his. "It's true, you really are beautiful." He said and placed a gentle kiss to my lips.

"Okay, sorry to ruin the lovey-dovey moment but were trying to watch a movie here." Bridgette said.

"Oh shut up you butthole." I saud and laughed at my comment. Butthole? Hahah

"Chill out bub." She replied. Bub. God I hate that.

"We should play truth or dare." Luke suggested.

"Why not?" I replied. We all sat in a circle and the game begun.

"Alright, Ashton truth or dare?" Luke asked him. "Dare." He replied. "Okay, I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in this room."

My head instantly turned towards McKenzie. I knew he was gonna kiss her. What he did caught me off guard. He ended up kissing Bridgette not McKenzie. Wow.

Sadness flooded McKenzies eyes. I felt so bad for her. She got up and walked back to her room and slammed the door. I got up and walked to her room. I heard muffled sobs coming from it.

I gently knocked on the door. "McKenzie?" I said and walked in.

The makeup was running down her face and her face was red a blotchy. I engulfed her into a hug and just held her and she sobbed into my shoulder.

"God, im so stupid. Why would I think after one day he would like me back. I look so desperate. So much for trying to show the real me." She said and continued to sob.

"Listen to me." I said. "Ashton likes you, I can tell. I think he was just to scared to kiss you because he didn't know how you would react." She nodded.

"Okay, I think I'm gonna stay up here for tonight. Just to collect myself." She said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay goodnight Kenzie." I hugged her as walked back downstairs and sat in Calum's lap.

"Alright where were we?" I said and the game resumed.

"Okay, Allie truth or dare?" Savy asked. "Dare." I said.

"I dare you...to spend 7 minutes in heaven with Cal." She said. Calum's cheeks instantly turned bright red. I stood up and looked down at him.

"Well, what are you waiting for." His eyes widened as he got up and we walked into the downstairs bathroom.

"We don't really have-." I cut him off by pressing my lips to his and grinding my hips against his. I could feel him getting hard as I continued.

"Jump." He mumbled against my lips. I obliged and locked my legs around his waist. He set me down onto the counter and connected his lips to my neck. I winced slightly as I've never felt this kind of pain. I let a slight moan escape my lips as he nibbled at the skin on my neck.

"Alright, you two can come out now." I heard Michaels voice yell out.

We stopped and we both just stared at each other. "Wow." We both breathed out in unison.

"Uh, didn't you guys hear me. I sad you could come out now." Michael said opening the door and smirking at us.

"Looks like Allie and Cal got it on." Ashton said walking up behind Michael.

"Oh shut up." Calum spoke, slapping Ashton on the back. I just giggled at them. When we sat back down Savy and Bridgette kept winking at each me.

We continued to just talk until I heard the sound of keys jingling. Hmm. I guess it's my mom. I'm sure she won't mind that everyone's here.

She opens the door and in comes another man behind her. I guess she had a date.

"Dad?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Omfg, cliffhanger.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School has been really stressful for me. Algebra 2 sucks ass. I fucking hate it.

Allie got another message from this unknown person. Who could it be. Idk. Keep on reading to find out.

I downloaded like 23 songs on my phone earlier. Like hell yes.

Alright, who loves 5sos new EP. It's absolutely amazing. I love their cover of American Idiot. Omg and Amnesia sounds so good live! And daylight is such a good song. Ahhhhh. I almost died when I found out it was available in the US.

I'm working on a soundtrack for this story by the way. If you have any suggestions that'd be great.

-Marie