Chapter 5

(Picture of Hayden)

Allies POV

It was finally Friday and I was going out on my date with Hayden. He seemed like such a sweet guy, and I was so excited. It was the last period of the day, Maths and it seemed like we've been in her for hours. There is only 10 minutes left in class and then it's freedom.

"Alright class, pack up and have a good weekend." Ms. Graves said. Thank god, I grab my bag and make my way to the school gates and waited for Calum.

Finally a familiar black haired and tanned boy can into view. With McKenzie? What the fuck. I watched as she continually batted her eyelashes and puffed out he chest at him. It made me sick. Then the last thing that just happened killed me. They kissed. Mouth to mouth. Not lips to cheek but lips to lips. I feel heartbroken. But, I don't like Calum I like Hayden.

They said bye to each other and Calum made his way to me. "Hey." He said.

"Hi." I say and put on a fake smile and we start walking.

"So, your going on your date with Hayden tonight, right?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to make sure." He shrugged. Weird.

"So you and Mckenzie now, ehh?" I ask nudging his shoulder slightly.

"Yeah, I guess." I guess? What does he mean by that.

"Oh okay." I say not pushing the subject farther for both of our sakes.

We continued the rest of the way home in silence, just like we did pretty much every other day this week. There's so much awkward tension between me and Calum.

Finally I arrive home and I set my things down onto my bedroom floor. I flop down onto my bed and groan out in frustration. This has been becoming really annoying lately. I decided I would take a little nap in the meanwhile. I changed out of my school clothes and into some sweats and a tank top and quickly fell asleep.

-

-

-

-

-

I flutter my eyes open and look out the window to see its already pretty dark. Oh shit. I quickly sat up and checked the time 8:30. I can't believe I just missed my date with Hayden. I was supposed to meet him at the movie theatre at 6:30.

I grabbed my phone and sure enough I had 4 missed calls and 5 unread messages all from him. I opened up the messages and read them all.

From: Hayden

Hey, I'm here already. Let me knew when you get here.

Sent: 6:30

From: Hayden

Where are you?

Sent: 6:55

From: Hayden

Alright I'm leaving, nice to know you care.

Sent: 7:13

From: Hayden

Your a fucking slut, your probably just fucking Calum.

Sent: 7:32

From: Hayden

You're gonna wish you never ditched me. You little whore. I was only using you to get what I want. Your worthless to me.

Sent: 7:56