Moments ( Niall Horan Fanfic)

Hey guys,

I've been thinking and I started to think that I should do one fanfic based on my personality at the past ( not exactly all )...... I never shared this to anyone but I'm really determined to finish this

--NICOLE

==================================================================

I got up out of bed and got ready for school. I wore my underwear, a skirt about the lenght to my knees, a top and put on a jacket with my black shoes. I grabbed my ID from school. I also got my glasses.

I went downstairs and saw my mom asleep at the couch. I grabbed a blanket and covered her body. I grabbed some bread and stuck it in my mouth and went outside and started to walk to school. Well, let Hell starts.

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Nicole Ann Chance. I'm 17 years old, I have thick black hair that I hate, brown eyes but too bad I'm wearing this acursive glasses. I'm pale and i'm quite short for my height and I'm just at the right weight.

I also do have a secret that i've been keeping, my mom doesn't even know it. I CUT. Why do I cut you may ask. Well actually it's because of everything. My life is Hell.. I've got no friends and there are these bullies at school who would hire anybody to just kill me.

I heard the bell ring.....

This is yet another long day for me....

I walked inside and saw Aly and her friends. I just ignored them but for them no exception and just pushed me down to the ground

" Look, Where you going four-eyes " Aly said and just left

Aly is the bully and apparently the queen of the school. Let's just say they're the popular group. She have this perfect straight black hair and the face ( Let's just say she wore too much make-up ). She hates me... I don't know why though ? She started to call me things when I was Grade 3 like i'm ugly and worthless and I don't deserve to live in this world. 

And I believe it. 

I guess I don't have much luck is it....

I hope someone notice me and take me away like a prince in a fairy tale

but then again life is no fairy tale.....

ugh I wish I was dead.

==================================================================

Hello, tell me whaddya think...