Planning The Party

~Bethany's P.O.V~

*RIIING RIIING RII-*

"Hello?" A familiar voice chirped on the other line.

"LOUIS!" I chirped.

"BETHANY! How are you?" He chuckled.

"Ohh, nothing much" I shrugged, even though he couldn't see.

"So, was there an reason why you called?" He asked.

"Ohh right" I giggled, mentally face-palming myself for being off topic.

"So, next week Thursday is when the tour is ending right?" I asked biting my lip.

"Correct." He chirped.

"And next week Friday is when you and the lads will fly back to London right?" I asked again.

"Yes, Beth" He chuckled.

"Perfect" I smirked.

"What are you planning?" He laughed.

"Don't you remember?" I giggled.

"Refresh my memory?" He asked.

"Next Friday is Zayn's birthday you big dummy!" I giggled through the phone.

"Ohhhh!" He chuckled.

"Yeah" I smiled rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, We're gonna be hosting him a surprise party in his flat" I paused.

"Mhm" He said, ushering me to continue.

"And, what you and the lads are gonna do is, when you arrive at Zayn's, your gonna pretend that you have no clue what's happening. We'll have decorations and everything prepared" I smiled, already excited for next week to come.

"Sounds like a great plan. But, how are you gonna be able to enter Zayn's flat?" He questioned.

"Duh, I have his spare key" I chuckled.

"Ohh, right" He mumbled.

"Well, anyways, that's all I have to say pretty much" I smiled.

"Have fun on tour! Can't wait to see everyone soon, tell the lads I wish them the best of luck" I chirped.

"You too, Can't wait till Friday! Bye Beth!" Louis chuckled before the line went dead.

After the phone call, I skipped down the stairs and headed towards the living room of the apartment I shared with my best-friend.

"Bethanyyy!" Kate whined.

"Yes?" I giggled.

"I'm bored! What should we do?" She whined once more.

"I don't know. Watch a film maybe?" I suggested.

"Perfect! I'll pick a movie while you reheat some popcorn" She cheered, while getting up and walking towards our stacks of DVD's.

-

Well, I guess now's the perfect time to introduce myself, don't you think?

My name is Bethany Reid, but most people call me Beth for short.

I just turned 18 last June, I have long hazel-nut hair that ends right below my hips. Most people are jealous because I have long eyelashes and because of my skin color since I'm naturally tanned from being born and raised in Hawaii. I have blue/grey eyes, depending on my mood or the weather.

I'm currently sharing an apartment with my best-friend Kate since middle school. We're both going to college, Kate's studying to become a Lawyer, while I'm studying to become a Veterinarian.

I'm an only child, both my parents are back in America for their jobs. I currently moved in London two years ago after meeting Zayn, since then, we've been inseparable.

And yes, I did say Zayn, as in Zayn Malik from the international boy-band called One Direction. I guess your wondering how we've met huh? Well, here's how it all started...

It all started about two years ago, when my parents decided to go on a family vacation around London. We were planning to stay there for three weeks and head on back to L.A.

It was around the first week and a half of our stay in London and I was taking my daily stroll around the street in the morning. I walked over to the tiny cafe around the corner where I would usually order my breakfast.

Just as I was about to push the door, someone had other plans and decided to smack me in the face with a glass door. Lovely huh?

So, as you can all guess, that lovely person who happened to hit me in the face with the door, was none other than Zayn Malik. After he apologized for giving my cheek a bruise, he offered me a drink. I guess after that day, we just sorta clicked and got inseparable.

And that's how Zayn and I became best-friends. Cute story ain't it?

So anyways, me being the greatest friend there is, decided to host Zayn a surprise party next week Friday since it's his birthday.

I called everyone on my contact list and everyone close to Zayn and informed them about the get-together at his place next Friday.

Today was Sunday and Tomorrow, Kate and I planned on buying all the decorations and stuff needed for Friday. You can say that we're all pretty excited.

-

HELLO MY LOVELY'S!!!

Soooo, TAADAA!

This is my new fanfic that I'm gonna do, I hope y'all are liking it so far! There's not much going on since it's the first chapter yet.

But don't worry, the next chapter's where everything is gonna start! ;D

*Spoiler alert*

The next chapter will have the boys arriving and the party will occur there.

There might be a few drama's happening, so stay tuned! :D

Follow me of twitter!---> @Harrehs_Dimples

And kik me guys:)---> Harrehs_Dimples

Bye lovely's! Xx