[44] Its's What Friends Do ... PART 2

So last chapter we had a devious Sebastian and all of you were like —>

So then I was like —->

Let's get a part 2 flowin' then, hehe xD

Please vote :D

[44] It's What Friends Do... PART 2

A soft waltz floated from the speakers. It wove over the dancing crowd, a beauty melody that drew men and women together.

Sebastian pulled Massie close when the song began. It was much closer than needed for this dance, enough that their chests constantly brushed against each other in movement. The hand on her back was lower too. It felt large and heavy. Without a doubt a slight downward movement would have him graze her bum.

The wedding ceremony had passed without a cinch. Kristen, wearing a shimmering, trailing white dress, accepted James' hand in marriage. The couple was officially now husband and wife. Everything had gone smoothly. The ceremony began on time, everyone was situated in their position, the music flowed in perfect beat. Kristen appeared down the aisle like an angel descending from heaven. The joy in her eyes were evident for all to see, and James couldn't stop himself from crying when he saw her.

It punched Massie in the gut, but in a good way. Love so genuine and pure...her purple eyes flickered to the wereman before her. He has been very persistent as of late. So far, she's been making it difficult for him by playing the friend card—which didn't seem to be working. If he continued at this rate she may give in soon, and that was just the truth.

Their chests were really touching this time. Massie used strategy to place distance between them. She noticed however, that every time she managed to get a couple of inches he would swirl her in a way that would force them right back to the closeness they had before. After four failed attempts, Massie felt it right to voice something.

"Sebastian...I don't think friends dance this close."

She looked around her. Only the married couples used this level of closeness.