The Silent Gunman

It's a windy night, and under the moonlight of the broken moon, stands an old building. And inside of that old building lies many corpses. Many of the room inside it are are filled with corpses here and there.

In one of the room a man is sitting on a chair with a big desk in front of him with a computer resting in the middle of it. He is drinking whiskey with a worried look on his face. In front of him is a man in a suit.

The drinking man slams his drink to the table.

"Ah~...Congrats kid, you just killed us all" he said with a sigh.

"Huh? I did the job as you told me" the man in a suit said.

"You didn't do it right. Someone saw one of your men"

"And that someone have been dealt with."

"Not soon enough! Not soon enough...he's coming"

"..Who?"

The drinking man took another swig of whiskey. And he slams the drink down again.

"...Oneshot"

"Oneshot? What kind of name is that?" The man in suit snickers

"Joke all you want. You won't be laughing for long..."

"Yeah? We have almost hundreds of men in this building. And dozens more patrolling the area. There's no way that this 'Oneshot' guy going to get through that. He's just one guy"

"Oh? Is that so?..Then would you mind explaining this?!" The drinking man turn the monitor of his screen so that it faces the man in suit.

The monitor shows many dead corpses, some with twisted necks, some with slitted throats. The drinking man shows another camera where there 6 guards patrolling.

"Now watch there are 6 guards here right?" he said.

"Yeah.." The man in suit said.

He look to the side away from the screen. While the man in suit just sit there confused.

"Look away" The drinking man said.

"What?"

"I said look away, fool!"

The man in suit rolled his eyes. he slowly look away while keeping one eye on the monitor. He still see 6 guards that stand guard on it. And then he look away.

And then both of them quickly look back to the screen and see that there is only 4 guards, while the other two have their throat slitted.

And then both of them tried to do a fake out for 4 times. Before they actually look away and then return their sight to the screen and see that all the guards are dead. And yet none of the guards notice their dwindling numbers.

"What the fuck?!" The man in suit said.

"See?! This guy is playing mind games! This man wants us too feel despair and the meaning of inevitability! That is who 'Oneshot' is. Now that i show you this, it's not so funny now huh?" The drinking man said.

"If you know this then you should tell your men! Instead of drinking some fucking Rum!" The man in suit pull out a phone.

"It's whiskey"

"Who cares?! I'm calling the men, that we have a breach" he said as he pulls out his phone and starts calling. But nobody answered.

"Why is nobody answering?!" The man in suit said as he browse the cameras with the monitor in front of him.

"Oh..they're all dead....WHY ARE THEY ALL DEAD?!"

The drinking man casually take another swig as he sees the man in front of him tearing his own hair out.