The Start

Team RWBY have returned to Beacon after they spend another hour trying to find you. But they didn't, so they returned with heart wracked with worry.

They arrived at their dorm room. And they all entered it except for one person.

"Hey uh, guys" Blake said.

"Yeah?" Ruby said.

"You guys go on ahead, i think i need some time alone, okay?"

"Oh okay.." Ruby said.

Weiss squint.

"You're not going to forget what i told you right?" Weiss said.

Blake chuckle.

"Haha don't worry, i won't. Just..go on ahead. I'll be back soon enough."

"Hmph" Weiss turned away and enter the dorm.

"Well then, see ya later" Yang said.

"Don't stay up too late" Ruby said.

"I won't" Blake said.

They close the door. And Blake walked to find someplace to be alone. One that comes to mind is the roof. It's windy and quiet. She's sure that no one is up there at this hour too.

So her mind is set, she will go to the roof. She walked up the stairs and open the door.

She was greeted by a cool breeze brushing against her face. But she saw something she didn't expect.

She saw a figure, frok the hair and build she assumes it's a man.

She then saw a tattoo on his nape, his outfit are in tatters with cuts, he's sitting down with his legs crossed. She see a smoke coming out of the man. He seems to be smoking.

And beside him is a bronze colored and a smaller version of what seems like a diver helmet.

Y/n?...Blake thought.

Blake look around her.

Um..should i...should i check up on him. His clothes in tattered and he did help me out. And i do want to thank him. But...He seems like he wants to be alone now..So maybe i should just...

She was about to take a step back and leave. But she was cutoff by you moving, your hand reaching for your helmet and you put it on.

You look over your shoulder. And you wave at her.

Blake unconciously raise haer hand and wave back.

"H-hey..." she said.

You gesture for her to come at your side.

"Are you..inviting me?"

You nod.

Blake furrowed her eyebrow. Blake look around once more, just to check one more time whether there is anybody else. But of course there wasn't. And then she looked back at you, who just continues on smoking.

She takes a deep breath and she just fliciked her eyebrow. And she walked up to you and sit next to you.

Both of you overlooking the building of the school. The shattered moon seems to shine brighter tonight.

Blake looked at you, your helmet seems to be reflected the moonlight. From the part of the helmet where your mouth area are supposed to be. Suddenly a opens a square hole.

And like a chimney there comes out a puff of smoke, the smoke floats upwards to join the clouds..

"Hey..uh.." Blake said.