Ice Queen

Ah...why am i here again?

You and Weiss are in the training room. Preparing to spar.

"All right, are you ready, y/n?" Weiss said as she ready her rapier, the one that have a name that you're not even going to try to pronounce.

You look to the side and see a rather expensive looking camera. You point at it.

"Ah don't mind that. I merely wish to capture this moment as prove."

You tilted your head.

"You see, i am not so cruel as people say i am. And so i do not wish to bring Yang here to bring shame on her or to you, ...But i've got to have some form of proof and so i thought i'll capture it on film."

...Pretty sure that is like 10 times worse than to just bring Yang here. Also i guess Yang's is kinda involved in this while thing. I wonder how...

"And this way, i can show it to Yang everytime, and whenever i want, to show her my superiority" Weiss said.

Wow....that's kinda messed up..Are all woman in the Schnee family this intense? I already meet Winter, and she's quite intense. God forbid i meet the woman that spawn these two to this world.

"Anyway, let's get started. Have at thee!" Weiss said.

You sighs. You wonder what exactly lead to this event that is happening right now. But now you know that it involves Yang in someway.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This all started yesterday. After Ruby and Blake returned after they take part in your little quest. Ruby would tell her sister and best friend, Weiss, all the things they went through.

And Ruby surprisingly tell the stories with great speed and detail....Too much detail.

"So...He carried you and Blake to safety..?" Yang said.

"Yup!"

"..And he touched your butt"

"Uh..yeaaah? But as i've said, it was probably an accident. He needed to act quick. He probably didn't realised it"

"But he did though..?"

"Yeeeess.."

"Huh...I see...By the way is y/n back yet?"

"Um, i don't know. I'll go check. I need to return his smokepipe anyway. Be right back!"

And then after that, the whole thing with you and Ruby happened. And then Yang got worried. And then she came to talk with you.

"Hey, y/n, got a sec?"

You shake your head.

"Great!"

After that you and her talk a bit.

"So...You touched my sister's butt.."

Excuse me..?

And then things escalate.

"Imma kill you!"

WHY?! You thought.

And then you and Yang starts to spar.

"Stop...dodging!"

And then after that Ruby came to rescue you. But things did became awkward since she now knows your face. And at the time she kinda avoids looking you in the face. This makes Yang wonder what just happened, and the fact that nobody is saying anything, irritated her even more.