The Title

"What to do? What to do? I have no mission and i have plenty of times to spend time with my boy" Jonathan said as he just got out of the bathroom. His bottom part are covered with a boxer, and he is drying his hair with a towel. Jonathan begins to wear his outfit, he tried to look all classy and adult like so he brought all kinds of suits and blazers.

Because what kind of outfit is more adult and professional like than a suit? He wore a sleek black outfit, the black suit makes him look thinner...and looks like he's about to attend a funeral.

He walked to a mirror and straighten his suit. He comb his hair with his finger.

"Yeah...looking good" He said to himself.

He walk to the table beside his bed and take his scroll, he looks at it and he sees a message from Ozpin. he frowned.

"Oh man....a mission...maybe.." He scroll down and he sees that it's a mission that was intended for you.

"Oh..." He scroll down again and sees that there is 4 more different missions.

He sighs.

"...Jeez, the problem of being famous huh? I don't think even i get this much mission at a time. The most i got is 3" He mutters. He shrugged.

"Oh well, anything to ease his burden...I wonder if he already woke up.." He said.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh dear lord, i feel awful...

Currently you are sitting on your bed, face palming, your helmet stands on the table beside your bed.

Dammit...should i just called it a day?...No..I just went relaxing yesterday, it won't make sense if i did that. And Jonathan is here too i don't want to make him worry more than he already is...yeah, then that means I just have to push through it.

Yeah..fight through the pain, me. Good luck, me seconds from now....And please don't hate the current me later.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

One hour later in Port's class.

God, the me, from one hour ago is such a dick. I HATE YOU!

"Can somebody please throw Self Hatred back to the vault, thank you" Reason said.

No,no, calm down me. You already know why past me, did what he did. Come on, suck it up. Just gotta push through it.

Right now you are sitting beside, Ruby. And next to her is Yang, and then Weiss and then Blake.

Ruby and Yang are trying their best to stay awake, Weiss is taking notes, while Blake is reading a novel that is hidden behind the textbook. She would stop sometimes to pay attention to Mr.Port just in case she missed anything.

And you, usually you would go to sleep at this point. You have perfected the sleeping while sitting technique. And with your helmet, nobody ever notice...yet.

But now you really can't. Your chest right now is luckily not in pain. But your head is really hurting. And your body feels sluggish, and weak.

Perhaps this was cause because the food you ate this morning has expired and you just didn't notice, or maybe you just didn't cook them properly. Or maybe it's the half a gallon of blood you puked out.

Who knows? Who knows?

The point is you feel like shit, and you probably shouldn't have come today and force yourself to sleep and not waking up for the next two days.