Social Call

You are sitting cross legged in a clearing in the middle of the forest of Patch. Your eyes are closed, your hand is on your knees, your back straight, you keep taking deep breath and then release them all through your mouth.

The sound of your breath is syncing with the wind that is gently rustling the leaves of the trees around you.

Suddenly around your body, green sparks like that from a fire came from you. The birds that was resting on the branches of the trees flew away.

Your heart starts to race, pumping like a stress toy being squeeze by a person high on cocaine. Your body starts to let out steam. But you keep your breathing under control.

Your body feels like it's gaining heat, it's rising and rising until a grass beside you suddenly catch on this emerald green fire.

Your right hand swiftly tear the grass off the ground. You open your eyes and rolled your eyes.

Shit...

You throw the grass up in the air and when the wind blew, the grass does not even leave an ash.

You lay down on the ground in frustration.

Dammit. I just can't keep it under control...

You lay there on the ground, thinking about this self training. You are in the middle of training your semblance. And it is not going well.

You touch your chest and feel your heartbeat. It starts to hurt now.

Hm...I'm gonna rest for a few minutes before 'they' came here. And then after that, i'll rest for a few more minutes before i try again....

You sigh.

You look up at the beautiful blue sky, you see the white clouds floating around, it looks soft as cotton. But this sight does not ease the worry in your heart.

This is bad...This is really bad....If i can't develop a weaker form than my 'Full Offense' then i'm not gonna stand a chance against some people. And to make things worse...

A jolt of pain suddenly strikes your chest like a hammer.

Urk...This damn disease is not really allowing me...I can...I can feel it's...'spreading' when i starts to use a bit of my semblance. It feels...wiggling...It doesn't feel nice at all..

Suddenly you hear a growl from the trees. You look to your right and can see a pair of crimson eyes eyeing you like a prey.

Ah shit, come on guys, 5 more minutes?

You start hearing more growls and can hear their footsteps getring closer. Some step out of the shadows and reveal themselves.

Ugh fine. Time to train my eyes now, i guess. ...And heart, my second most favorite organ. Please do not stop beating.

You reach for your gun and stood up and starts engaging in battle. You fought of a whole pack of Grimm. You killed some of them with your gun, and some of them with your silver eyes power.

When you're done, you can feel your energy drained from you. You fall down on your knees. The part of the helmet that covers your mouth area opens. And you starts vomitting blood.

Pain starts to strike your chest once more, making you hard to breath, which is already hard in on itself when you're in the middle of vomitting your own blood.

Aaand i think i see yesterday's dinner...When the hell did i eat brocolli?!..

You keep vomiting, you slam your fist on the ground.