Ready?

You had a fun break. It was relaxing. There are...off days. Such as rain falls down on you while you're walking outside.

'Shit.'

Your ice cream scoops falls from your cone.

'Aw...shit..'

Grimms trying to kill you.

'Shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit!'

And many, many heart attacks.

'AH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIT!'

And there were even times that you could have sworn your heart have stopped beating.

'....'

But you guess your heart beats again at some point, since right now you're still alive and breathing. And now you're back in school to learn how to be more of a fine huntsman and a functioning member of society! Hooray! And the first thing you have to do is to meet Professor Ozpin. To give him your report about your well being and just to remind him that you're still alive.

'Still alive!'

"Ah, Mr. l/n, you look well" He said.

You two 'talked' for a few moments, before you asked for a little favor. And now here you are, back in the forest where students have their trial to form their team. You are on your knees, breathing heavily. Your outfit is dirty and are in tatters.

"Impressive. Very Impressive. Truly"

You look up and see Professor Ozpin, whose hair is ruffles, his chest heaving up and down just like yours, breathing heavily. There are torn on his suit here and there. His cane stab through the ground.

"I was surprised that your favor was to spar. And i was also surprised by...all this. I...Did not expect that you would...grown this much. For a moment i thought i was fighting the 'old' you and that you were not ill" He said.

Professor Ozpin look around and see some of the trees broken down as if someone have thrown a steamroller towards it. And some of trees have burn marks, and some of them and even some of the ground near him are lit up by a brilliant green fire.

"You've...managed to turn your own blood to a....'mine' of some sort. Interesting. And this 'fire' is very peculiar. Unlike your normal flames, this one..."

Ozpin swing his cane around, his swift swing sends out a pressurized wind that put out all the fire.

"This one can be put out...Hm I have a few things I want to say..a few notes"

He turns to look at you, who are already on his feet. He looks at you up and down.

"First, it is to my understanding that your power it...came from your state of mind. Your emotions. Notably from your 'Fury' yes?"

You nod.

"Hm...I hope you're not playing too much with your....'Emotions'. Because this..." He gestured to the nearest fire you've made.

"I must say that this all feels...'held back'...I feel like you're...Caging yourself more. Caging your 'emotions'. Which is quite bad, considering that your semblance usually sets you...'free'. And just letting things go. The exact opposite of what you're doing now"

"...." You said nothing and listen to his every word. Ozpin notice your silence. And he continues.

"...While this technique will surely be of use to you, if what I just said is in fact the nature of it, or the core of your technique. Then I must warn you, just like your 'Full Offense', even this technique you musn't use it too much. Of course, it doesn't take as much toll on your body as your full offense, but this one it really take a toll on your mind. If you're not careful...You will break down. There is only so much that the mind can take....That your 'vault' can contain..."