Relaxation

Jonathan walked back from Ozpin's office, many thoughts in his mind. His heart heavy, at the news of your sickness getting worst by the day.

He shakes his head. And he put on a smile.

My boy is trying to be strong. I have to do the same.

He walked and walked to the dorm, to your room. People would whisper at the sight of him. He is the Jonathan Hiltman, after all. Famous all around the world. Of course, people would be talking about him, wherever he goes....Also because Jonathan is a rather towering buff man with a noticeable scar across his face.

And despite being rather old and married. He can still attract more than a handful of woman. Probably because of his rather good looks and well managed body.

But he have no interest in any other woman besides his wife, which he holds dear with all of his heart.

I wonder...does y/n get any interest of any of these girls? Or have he form any interest in any of these girls?

At first sight, everybody would thought you as a creep with a helmet. You do not blame them, since wearing such a helmet are weird.

But everybody that gets to know you, always seems to like you. And your mysterious persona, helps boost your image with the opposite sex..

And unknown to you, some girls does have a crush on you. Thanks to those mysterious atributes and how you're always nice to pretty much everybody.

But you never seems to notice. Jonathan worries about this.

At this point, even if he got cured. He might ended up alone. What can i do? I don't want to come off as pushy. But he should really think about it.

But..i got good feelings about those girls. Maybe the love of his life lies there? I hope so. God knows that kid needs a hug and some love.

Hm..maybe the silver eyed girl takes his interest..but isn't she's too young? I think Ozpin did mention that she got here early. I think he said that she is 15? I think. There is a 3 year difference. Hm...but then again..

Jonathan is happily married man with his wife who is 6 year older than him. Though anybody that saw them together, will definitely unable to tell that. His wife looks like a woman in her late twenties and she never seems to age beyond that. While Jonathan already forms some wrinkles, though many would say that it only adds to his charm.

So i don't think the age difference is that much big of a deal...but i think y/n might like the silent and mysterious type. So maybe the black haired one?

Jonathan continues to ponder this question, and imagining who is going to be his daughter in law.

That blonde girl and orange haired girl is an out i think. I think they're too..hyper for y/n's taste. Could be wrong though. Hm...and that red haired girl seems to be interested on that blonde boy. So she's an out too. I guess that leave the Schnee girl..hm..

Jonathan imagination ran wild.

Or maybe..he'll make a harem? Nah..y/n ain't the type. But he definitely could though. There is so many girls out there, that took interest in him, and the boy is oblivious to all of them. If he could just noticed maybe something romantic can start...hm...

Jonathan walked through the corridors to your dorm. He was about to turned but he hears the voice of your friend. So he lean on a wall to listen, because he do not want to interrupt your chance of being social.

"Hey y/n, you take care okay? Just call us if you need anything. We're here for you" Jaune said.

Jonathan smiled. He's glad that you find a classmate that cares for you.