Romance ?

Hm....

You hummed inside your own head as you scratch your helmet with the butt of your pen. As you look down to your textbook filled with writing, and some doodles on the bottom part of the paper.

You are now sitting inside the library, trying your hardest to do your math homework, given to you by Beacon's favorite coffee blooded doctor.

But instead of wondering and trying to solve the answer, your mind can't help but wonder about one single thing.

Did i do something bad to Ruby? Hm...

Yes, your mind is filled with the young, red hooded huntress. Not from love, or longing for her. But because it seems that she have been avoiding you like the plague all day.

You slouched back on your chair and remember today's event, mostly on the 2 hour before you came to the library.

2 hours ago.

You just finished doing your business on the school public bathroom and to your suprise when you open the door you were met with Ruby.

You were about to wave at her, until she cuts you off by forcefully grab the handle

"Gah!" She yelled.

And then she proceeds to pull the door close.

And unluckily for you, your iron grip at the handle of the door, makes the handle broke and you are stuck on the bathroom.

You then just stuck there, looking at the broken handle at your hand.

....Do i have to pay for this?

1 hour and 30 minutes ago.

You finally escaped the bathroom, and you walked the halls of Beacon. Until you come across a cross section that leads to another hall and you bump to somebody.

They dropped their scrolls to the ground. And since you are such a gentleman, you proceeds to kneel down and grabbed the scroll just to brush hand with the owner of that scroll.

"Ah! I'm so sorry i-" they said.

You look up and see Ruby. And she looks at you, and then she proceeds to palm strike you on your helmet, knocking you on your back and then she run away.

You lay there on the cold hard ground, looking up at the ceiling, as students passed you by.

Be patient, me....It's that time of the month for her, emotions and hormones are high. It's completely natural......The floor feels kinda nice.

"Get off the floor, Mr.L/n" Ms.Goodwitch said as she passed you by.

1 hour and 15 minutes ago.

You continue to walk the halls while you arch your back and push your back with your hands, because you have been laying on the floor. As you walked, on your left the door to a class suddenly burst open and students came bursting out and walk away to their daily life.

The amount of student comes out blocks your path, forcing you to wait. And the last person that comes out of that class is Dr.Oobleck.

"Ah, Mr l/n perfect timing! I have just finished a set of questions I made for your extra credits" He said as he held out a set of papers for you. You take it off his hand.

"You may submit it say...next week? Yes, that should do. Please submit it next week. Good luck, Mr. L/n!"

You nod at him. And then he walked away to continue his daily life.

You look at the paper you held in your hand.

I suppose i'll go to the library now...

You nod to yourself.