The Hero

A bullhead fly across the sky and lands on Beacon. The door open and revealing a tanned man wearing a black suit. He have a noticeable scar that goes from his right side of his forehead to his left side of his chin.

He takes a deep breath and releases them.

"Ah~ Beacon. It's been a while...." He said. He looks down and look at his clothes. He dust them off some non-existent dust and straighten up his suit and then his tie.

"I think i look appropiate. Uh hm" He mutters.

"It's been an honor having you on board this ship, Mr.Hiltman, sir" the pilot said.

"Huh? Oh! Kahahaha you don't be so formal with me, it's weird. You can call me, John"

"Y-yes! John, sir!"

John sighs.

"Well, whatever. Thanks for the ride, Neal" He said.

He gasps.

"It's been an honor, to be remembered by you, Mr.Hiltman uh..i mean, John, sir!"

"Uh huh..okay..Good for you! I'm gonna go now..." John said as he steps out from the ship and the door close behind him.

Neal began to fly away with his ship. He presses a button on his ship. A beeping like telephone noise keep ringing. And then a voice can be heard.

"Hello, Neal. What up?" The voice said.

"Oh God, Toby. You will not believe who i picked up today! "

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Come back here! " Yang said as she chases through the crowd.

In front of her are a man in a bronze diving like helmet, running like his life depended on it.

Why is this happening?

"Let me hit you! Just once!" Yang said.

No way!

"Yang! Stop!" Ruby said. Weiss and Blake close behind her.

The three of them chase Yang, while Yang chase you.

"If Weiss can do it. I can do it!" Yang said.

Bathroom,bathroom,bathroom. Aha!

You see another bathroom and you charge in there. You burst through in there.

Sweet safe haven!

You swing your arm wide like you just finishes a marathon. You run to a stop and put your hand on your hips ans sigh.

Meanwhile Yang stop in front of the bathroom. And snapped her fingers.

"Ah shoot! He got away. Welp" Yang said.

"You gotta go out sometime!" Yang yelled.

You take a good look around in the bathroom and see it's empty again.

There's gotta be some vent or something in here.

You look around you.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Yang..hah...you..stop..please.." Ruby run to her sister's out of breath from tye running.

"Where's...hah..y/n?" Blake said.

"Bathroom." Yang said pointing at it.

"Oh Yang...You should just admit defeat. It's all right. I am better than most people you know" Weiss said grinning.