Weird

Another brand new day, another class. Another class, another subjects to study. Luckily for you and your friends, there is no homework today.

Usually by now you would go to your room and watch videos on the internet, or reading comic books or novels, or playing video games.

But this time you decided to study more because since you have the time anyway, you should study.

And also you believe that some thing is definitely gonna happen this year. So you have to use all of your time wisely and catch up to your studies.

But right now you have another problem.

What are these two doing? You asked yourself in your head.

Behind you is Ruby and Blake patheticaly hiding among the crowds.

You went left and they went left. You went right and they went right.

You went to the bathroom. They of course did not follow. You let out a sigh of relieve. You look around and realised that the bathroom is empty.

But then suddenly Jaune walked in. You turned and look at him. And he look at you.

You and Jaune stand there for a few moments staring at each other. The awkward tension is very real.

"Hi" he said.

You wave in response.

"So...me and y/n..just standing here...yup...hehe..he..." Jaune said.

You notice that Jaune said that sentence a bit more louder than he normally does.

You both continue to stand there and stare at each other for a few more moments. Before you break the tension by turning and walking into one of the stall and then Jaune went into the stall next to you.

"Oh y/n? What are you doing?" Jaune said with a voice louder than he should.

"Are you going number 1? Or number 2?"

....You pee to the water part of the toilet.

"Number 1 it is. Y/n is doing number 1!" He said in a loud voice.

....What the hell are you doing?!

You walked out of the stall and a second later Jaune came out of his stall.

You went to the sink and wash your hand.

"Washing your hand? Awesome! Y/n is WASHING his HANDS" Jaune said.

You look to him.

"Oh boy uh..sorry about that. My voice are acting up today..haha"

You turn off the sink and Jaune did the same. You and Jaune look each other for a moment, he saw his own reflection on your helmet. A bead of sweat forms on his right temple, his cheeks slightly red.

...What are you doing you moron?

As though he can read your mind, he turned his head away as if saying 'i'm so sorry'

You exit the bathroom. And proceed to your daily life.

As you walked, Jaune steepd out of the bathroom. And he was approached by Ruby wearing a sunglasses and Blake who are also wearing sunglasses.

"Good work, Jaune. We owe you one" Ruby said.

"No kidding! That was the most embarassing and awkward moment in my life! I can feel his piercing and judging gaze! And i can feel his opinion of me dropping!" Jaune said.

"Hehe...sorry.." Ruby nervously laugh as she scratch her cheek with her index finger.

"Will you tell me now, why did i have to do all that?" Jaune said.