Resolve

A small pebble roll down from the many stones that blocked the cave.
And then uderneath the sole of your feet. You can feel it, ever so slightly, somthing rumbling.

"Hm? Something the matter, y/n?" Ruby asked as she turned around.

You widen your eyes underneath your helmet. You quickly turned and grab Ruby and lift her up to your shoulders and the you did the same with Blake.

"Whaaa!" They both scream.

You quickly jump out of the way, leaving a small crack on the ground.

And as you jump and in the middle fo the air, something burst out of that blocked cave. It's another Death Stalker but almost three times bigger. You question how did this thing were inside that cave. But that doesn't matter.

You put them both down, Blake looks slightly angry.

"Thanks, but a warning might be nice." Blake said.

"Y-yeah..thanks.." Ruby said with her face slightly red.

This confused you.

What? What's going on? You asked yourself.

Aahhh i know he didn't do it on purpose..But..But he touched my butt!That was the first time a boy ever touched my butt! I don't know how to react! Aaaah! Why am i even thinking about this?! This is not the time. Get it together, Ruby! Ruby shakes her head, and shaking her thoughts.

"Anyway, let's deal with this guy" Ruby said as she draw her weapon.

"Right!" Blake said as gets ready for the fight.

"Me and Blake will go near it, y/n can you provide us with support?" Ruby said.

You nod.

"Okay" Ruby looked at Blake and then they nod at each other. Before they dash towards the grimm.

You see both of them fights the monster, you see Blake dash and throws her whip-blade like weapon to try to stop the grimm from using it's tail.

While Ruby tried to plunge her scythe between the armor of that grimm. You saw it tries to pince Ruby, you aim your gun and shoots it, jerking it back, and saving Ruby.

See passed the size, it's not too dangerous, get hit by it and it might be over. But if the people it's fighting lacks anything, speed isn't one of them.

It might take awhile, but we got this..they got this, i'm barely doing anything. Haha.

You then hear something moving behind you, pair of beastly steps, digging the ground as it moves and moves.

You jumps away and in the air you turned and see and ursa clawing at a pace you were before. It seems like slow motion, you aim your gun at it. Just then a beowulf jumps at you, while you're still midair. It's jaws open and ready to bite.

Hm...this is still fine.

You shoots your gun, it aim is trie and hit the Ursa on the side of it's cheek, and the kickback from your gun sends you faster backwards, you see the beowulf jaws almost bite down your foot.

Woohoo! I.Am.Awesome!

You flipped and landed and quickly shot the beowulf. And you shot the Ursa again since it didn't dissapear, just in case. And after abother shot to the head, it dissapears.

Ha! Playing dead ain't gonna work on me....again. Ugh..a bad memory just resurface....Man i was really close losing my foot that one time. Ahh.. whatever, the past is the past.