Too easy?

Hm as i expected, he's definitely not normal. Blake thought to herself.

They have been following you and have dealt against anither 3 pack of grimms. You're actually quite impressed at the skill they've shown. You think that these two will definitely have a bright future in this job and way of life.

You held yourself back, since you don't wanna trigger anymore 'attacks' to your heart. And therefore you kinda let these two shine more. But you can feel that Blake is watching you rather closely. She seems to be studying you.

I see...so this is how he fights. This whole following thing hasn't prove to be too useful. But at least now i know how he fights at least. He seems fond  of using the element of surprise. He hid himself and when he saw the opportunity he strikes fast and hard.

It is quite amazing, i too usually use the same tactic whenever i could. And his marksmanship is just...amazing. I never see bullets ricochet like that. That's a really good and handy trick to save up on ammo. He certainly gotten Ruby's attention. Blake thought to herself.

"Ooooh! That's really an amazing shot! How did you do that?! Teach me!" Ruby said.

You rub the back of your helmet like you would rub the back of your head.
You feel embarassed, and at the same you feel really happy.

"Hey, wasn't his shots awesome?!" Ruby said turning her head to Blake.

"Yeah, it really was. Tell me, where did you learn how to shoot like that?" Blake asked.

Blake perked up her ears, she's waiting for an answer. But that question hits you and sends you spiralling down to the depths of your mind.

Dadddyyyyyyyy! Why did you leave meeee?! I mean i already know, but...shit! Why do i keep asking that question and hurting myself in the process?! You screamed in your own mind.

Once again, you've fallen to the your deep psyche.

To Ruby and Blake you just stand there, like a statue.

"Um..y/n? Helloooo~" Ruby said as she knocks on the glass of your helmet.

Wha? What was i doing? Where am i? Where's daddy? Oh wait he's dead...Daddddyyyyy

"Somebody get Sadness out of here!" Reason said as he is on the ground while Sadness sat on top of him.

You shake your head. You take your scroll and point to the next location.

"Ah right! Let's go!" Ruby said.

You and Ruby starts heading to the next location. While Blake follows close behind. Blake clicked her tongue.

Tch, did you really just ignore me? I thought the concept of trust is important to you. And yet you can't tell us something so simple as who taught you how to shoot? You hypocrite. Blake thought to herself.

Blake then calm herself down by taling a deep breath.

Wait, calm down, me. He might have a reason for this. I know that he's an oprhan, he might have a painful past. Maybe this is related to it. And it is..quite painful remembering some part of your past. I know this first hand.. Blake thought to herself.

Blake take another deep breath and releases them.

I should be more patient. And more understanding. I shouldn't forced it out of him. She thought.

Blake increase her pace and walk to your side. She look to the side and she sees you, looking ahead. Your face and expression hidden under your helmet.