Forever Falls

The moon have fallen and the sun have rise. The sun shine through the pane of your window. The bird is chirping, singing to commemorate this brand new day.

Too bad that their chirping are being undermine by 20 different alarm clock, both digital and not digital alarm clocks.

You slowly open your eyes, your sight still blurry. You stretch your leg and it shivers, sending a nice feelibg through your body.

You slowly rise from your bed and snooze the alarms...and then you go back to sleep.

Just gonna close my eyes for 1 more minute tops. You thought.

Just then another alarm clock rings. But it's not from your table. But from the bathroom.

Ugh..right. I put one there just in case, i'll do something like this...

You sigh.

You rise and walk to the bathroom. You see the clock, resting on the sink, you walked to it and turn it off. You let out a breath through your nostril.

You look up and see your reflection, your messy hair, your morning face.

You squint and lean closer. Your hand rubs your jaw.

...Why can't i ever seem to grow any facial hair? If i could just grow a stubble, i'm sure people won't mistake me as a girl. Hm...well whatever.

You turn on the sink and wash your face. The cold water splashing against your face instantly freshen you up.

You walked up to the shower and then undress yourself, you hang your clothes. And then you enter the shower.

You turn on the shower, you spend a few minutes to adjust the temperature.

Too hot...too cold...a bit more heat...a little less heat...okay now it's just cold.....AAH HOT HOT HOT.....ah...perfect..

After you're done adjusting it, and began to cleanse yourself. You then hear dozens of alarm clocks starting to ring.

You hang your head.

You look up at the shower and you feel the perfect temperaturw that ypu have just set. It would be a shame if you closed it again and have to spend another 10 minutes adjusting it.

I'm just gonna leave it on. And since i'm alone, i can just walk outside the bathroom naked. I'll turn off the clocks and then walked back in here. Right, that's the plan.

You execute your plan, and then a few steps out of the shower, since your feets are wet and the water makes the floor slippery than it should, you fell to the ground.

It feels like a slow motion. Your life flash before you, like a movie.

Huh...meh 5.5/10 You thought to yourself, rating your own life.

And then you hit the ground. And there you are, lying on the bathroom floor, naked. While many alarm clocks are ringing outside the bathroom. You look up at the ceiling. And sigh.

...Well this morning, is starting of great..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After your 'great' morning, you managed to get your life together. And then things are uphill from there.

You wear your school uniform, you prepare breakfast, you eat said breakfast while watching videos on the internet. And then you set put on your helmet. And then set out to the world, ready to take on it's challenges.

You step out of that door, you locked it. And then you look to your left, and see that team RWBY walked out of their door, and not wearing their uniform.