Chapter 1

A.N. Hey, guys! Before we get into this chapter, I want to let you know that this is my first story on here. So, feel free to throw as much hate at me as you want to. Let me know what I could be doing better. I can take it. It will inspire me to work better to perfect my writing and creativity. I know it won't be perfect, but at least I'm trying. Let's get into it, shall we?
———————————————————————————
Vylad Ro'meave is a pretty happy boy. He has two people who he calls his "not-alone-buddies" and thinks that they are the only people he really needs. He got to school one Monday morning and when he went to his homeroom class, he sat next to Aphmau with Travis on the other side of her. They sat at the very back of the classroom everyday.
Vylad looked over to where his brother, Zane, was usually sitting, but Zane wasn't there. Vylad assumed Zane was just running a bit late, but when Zane didn't show up within the next twenty minutes, that's when Vylad figured out that Zane wasn't going to show up to school today. Vylad really didn't care, though. He knew Garroth would care because that's his job as oldest brother.
After homeroom, Vylad and Aphmau talked while walking to their next class.
"Where was your brother in homeroom?" Aphmau asked.
"Oh. Zane? I'm not sure. I'm not really worried about it, though. That's Garroth's job." Vylad answered.
   "You aren't at all worried about your brother?" Aphmau asked, shocked.
"Not really." He answered.
         "He could be hurt!" Aphmau was defending Zane. Why? Vylad didn't know.
They got to their next class and took their seats. The class was pretty boring and the rest of the school day went by fast. Vylad didn't see Zane the rest of the school day.
"Hey, big bro." Vylad greeted Garroth as they started walking home.
"Hey, baby brother." Garroth said. They walked home and that's when Garroth realized that Zane wasn't with them. "Did we accidentally leave Zane at the school?" He asked.
"Zane never showed up to school today." Vylad answered.
"What?!" Garroth was shocked and frustrated.
"Let's go find him." The two boys left the house again and went to go look for their brother.

||With Zane||

Meanwhile, Zane was walking through the forest when he got this weird sense that something was following him. He ignored it and kept walking. He had decided to skip school today because he thought no one would notice. He heard a noise coming from some bushes and he turned around, a wolf jumped out from behind the bushes!