Chapter 3

Garroth woke up the next day, still worried about Zane. Why hadn't Zane shown up for school? Where was he? Is he hurt? All of those questions raced through Garroth's mind all at once. 'I really hope he's okay.' Garroth thought to himself as he got out of bed to continue the search for Zane.
          "Good morning, Garroth." Vylad greeted as Garroth walked into the kitchen.
          "Morning, Vylad." Garroth greeted as he went to grab a yogurt from the fridge.
          The brothers ate breakfast and then left a note for their mom for when she woke up, telling her that they left to go look for Zane. They left the house and turned left to head over to Aphmau's house to inform her that if she sees Zane anywhere to go and talk to him and make sure he gets home and to inform them immediately.
           They reached Aphmau's house and rung the doorbell. Aphmau answered the door and greeted them, "Oh! Hey, Vylad, Garroth!"
           "Hey, Aphmau. We were just about to go look for Zane. If you see him anywhere, please inform us immediately." Vylad informed Aphmau of the situation.
           "Yeah, of course. I hope you find him. If you need any help with the search, just let me know and me and my mom will help out." She offered.
           "Thanks, Aphmau." Garroth thanked as he and Vylad started backing away from the house.
           Garroth and Vylad started walking towards the school to start the search near there. They reached the school and started searching the area for any trace of their brother's disappearance.
           "Any luck?" Vylad asked his big brother.
           "Nope. You?" Garroth asked in return.
           "Nada." Vylad responded sadly.
           Garroth and Vylad both sigh in unison. They move their search from the school to the park. They didn't find any trace of Zane's disappearance there either. After a few hours, they managed to search the entire town and they still couldn't find their brother.
"The only place we haven't searched is the forest. Do we really wanna risk it?" Vylad asked.
"It's worth it to save our brother. Let's go." Garroth motioned for Vylad to follow him into the forest.
The two walked in the forest for awhile until they heard something in the trees. A girl jumped down from the trees, an arrow nocked in her bow, ready to kill them at any given moment.
          "What are you doing here? Who are you? How did you find this place? Answer me!"
———————————————————————————
A.N. Sorry for the somewhat shorter chapter. I just got lazy. I do write really short chapters though. Bye!