Chapter 16

A.N. So I wanted to update this yesterday because my arm stopped hurting. It's still bruised, but it doesn't hurt anymore. But then Wattpad decided that we weren't going to do that so here's the next chapter. Finally.

—————————————————————————
          Zane and Vylad made their way downstairs after they were done with their homework. They were both dressed in fancy tuxedos. They greeted their mother downstairs, who was dressed up in a fancy green dress.

          "Hey, boys! Are you two ready?" Zianna asked, looking at her sons.

          The boys nodded and realized that Vincent was there too.

          "Hey, Vincent," Zane greeted with a small wave.

          "Hey, Zane! Vylad!" Vincent greeted in return.

          "Well, what are we waiting for? It's 6:30, we need to go!" Zianna hurried them along.

          The fours of them got in the car and drove to the restaurant. They got out of the car and got seated inside the restaurant.

          "So, tell me about school, boys. Anything exciting happen at any time?" Vincent started the conversation.

          "No, not really. I mean, it's school," Zane answered.

          "Okay. Are you boys getting good grades?" Vincent asked.

          "Definitely!" Vylad said at the same time Zane said, "meh. They're average."

          Vincent laughed, "well that's good, I guess."

          They keep talking about their school and social life until Zane's phone started ringing.

          "Sorry, that's mine," Zane said as he checked the caller id, "Skylar. I'll call her back later." He purposely let the phone go to voicemail.

          He went back to talking with Vincent, Vylad, and Zianna about stuff. Little did he know that something big was happening. And he needed to know.

———————————————————————————
A.N. Yep! A cliffhanger! Haha! Don't worry, the next chapter will be up soon!