Chapter 13

A.N. Sorry for the later post than usual today. Today was the day I was supposed to help my sister clean her room. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

—————————————————————————
Vylad went to bed, thinking about how... vaguely familiar... Vincent looked to him. He knew he had seen Vincent somewhere before, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

'I'm going to get to the bottom of this,' he thought to himself before he slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Vylad woke up and made his way down to the kitchen. It was 6:30 a.m. and Zane was still asleep, but his mom was up and making breakfast.

"Morning, mom," Vylad greeted, sitting down at the table.

"Oh, good morning, Vylad!" Zianna greeted happily.

"So, would you mind telling me a bit more about that guy you met yesterday? Vincent?" Vylad asked cautiously.

"Of course! Well, he had a wife and a son. His wife had unfortunately passed away in a car accident. He had tried his best to take care of his son, but couldn't afford to so he put his son up for adoption when his son was three," Zianna explained sadly.

Vylad gasped. He knew who Vincent was.

"Oh. My. Irene." Vylad gaped.

"What is it?" Zianna asked nervously. She hoped Vylad didn't know who Vincent actually is.

Vylad looked at his mother as he said, "Vincent... is my... biological father... isn't he, mom?"

———————————————————————————
A.N. Yep! There you go! The idea to introduce Vylad's real father was given to me by _Luke_And_Leia_ and I hope you like how the reveal turned out.