Chapter 6

A.N. IT HAS BEEN SOOOO LONG!!!! I am soooo sorry!! I'm back with a new chapter! Hope you guys enjoy!

—————————————————————————
The rest of the school day was students walking up to Zane and questioning him about him being a werewolf suddenly. This was the most anybody has ever talked to Zane and he didn't like it.

"Hey, baby brother! How was school other than... you know...?" Garroth asked as he walked up to Zane outside of the school and not wanting to mention the incident with the Shadow Knights earlier that day.

"It was... interesting. Students still don't like me, but they've been walking up to me all day questioning me about... you know..." Zane answered, not wanting to mention being a werewolf openly.

"That's probably new to you." Garroth said.

"Well... yeah! I wouldn't say I'm popular, but... I'm popular and I don't like it!" Zane shouted.

"What up, brothers?" Vylad greeted his brothers as he walked up to them.

"Just talking about the school day." Garroth answered.

"Oh. We should get home." Vylad said as he started walking in front of his brothers.

"Yeah. I don't like being out in public like this." Zane said.

The three brothers walk home to see their dad sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Hey, Garroth, Vylad, and... the other one..." Garte greeted his sons.

"One day like this and you already forgot my name." Zane said coldly.

"I'm sorry, son, but..." Garte starts before Zane cuts him off by saying, "no, you're not!"

"I am! Son, just because I don't particularly like werewolves doesn't mean I don't love you because you are a werewolf." Garte said.

"You never loved me!" Zane defended.

"Garroth, Vylad, please go upstairs." Garte told his other two sons.

The two walk upstairs and go to Garroth's room, wondering what Zane and their dad could be talking about.

"Look, son. Don't let your brothers or mother know that I never loved you. Of course I don't love you. I strongly disliked you before, but now... I HATE you!" Garte said sternly, punching Zane to the ground.

Zane nodded, looking at the ground.

"Now go to your room! Not a word about this to anybody! Or you'll regret it..." Garte demanded sinisterly.

Zane got up and walked up to his room and cried himself to sleep.

———————————————————————————
A.N. I had no idea where I was going with this chapter, but I think it turned out okay. It was probably really boring. I'll try to update more frequently. I know it's been awhile and I'm sooooooo sorry! Bye, everyone!