First Chapter

Warning: This is My first Story so there may be mistakes plz don't curse me for that and I promise you the story gets interesting later on...I feel my own story is boring at the beginning and full of spices and pepper as you go further ahead...So Enjoy guys!

Photo of Ophelia Above^^

Ophelia POV

“Ophelia will you get your ass down? You are going to get late for school!”

Hmm….I am sleepy! That sounds like my best friend…Let me sleep I mutter.

“Ophelia if you don’t get up I am gonna leave you and eat up all the yummy chocolate pancakes” shouts Jen from the living room.

Pancakes? NO WAY….No one is gonna touch my pancakes. I immediately get up and shout back at her “I am coming in few minutes..DONT TOUCH THEM!”

Yes you guessed it right I am a total pancake maniac…chocolate sauce dripping from pancake is just yumm…Shit I am gonna get late. I rush to bathroom, get a shower and change into a skinny jeans and a black tank top. I love black colour If you see my wardrobe fifty percent of it will be black. I pull up my brown hair into a high ponytail and put some rosy lip gloss...well I am not a make up person. While I check myself in the mirror I hear a notification go off in my phone. That will be Daniel.

I pick up my phone and read the message saying ‘If you don’t come down in 5 minutes you are gonna walk to school…Time starts now’; Oh damn it! I rush down to living room and see Jennifer, my best friend sipping her hot chocolate like she has all the time in the world.

Jennifer is pretty with short black hair and she is 5’4 while I am 5’7. She has got all the curves at the right place unlike me. Boys definitely will double take and give her a look but I don’t think I get that look. But I have heard people saying I am beautiful and Jen blabbers that all the time but still…But I know that majority of girls are jealous of me; not because I am a popular hot girl but because I am dating the popular Daniel Woods, the next alpha of the Silverwoods Pack! You heard it right fellas I said pack. Because we are werewolves. We all live in the packhouse surrounded by forests in the middle of south America. Silverwood pack is not some well known popular pack, it's just a good pack and I am more than happy and grateful that they took me in.

I ran way from my Black river pack after my parents were killed by rogues and after their death everyone badly treated me. Instead of receiving love and care from my relatives I was just treated like Shit! So after few months when I was physically and mentally hurt I ran away till I reached the opposite end of South America and met these guys. These people took me in.

Daniel’s father was the alpha three years back and took me a 15yr old into his pack. Daniel, Jen and I are best friends now and I am dating Daniel since last year. We just clicked but we are not mates. We are dating just for fun. That’s horrible but Daniel wanted someone to keep the single she wolves away from him especially miss Barbie 'Lizzie', the pack slut and he picked me as I was not at all interested in him and I am good in keeping secrets. So we don’t have feelings for each other we just show people that we are in love to keep them away from us but in reality we are waiting to find our mates. I want a mate I am tired of acting all loved with a fake boyfriend.

“Lia! hurry”; yelled Jen. We two ran out of the house after I gulped down orange juice and ate the pancakes and climbed inside Daniels black BMW car. Daniel sighed and started the car. We reached the school ten minutes early.