Chapter 36

~ O P H E L I A POV ~

After having a scrumptious breakfast which consisted of pancakes and waffles and bacon and many fruits, Nate went back to his office to resume his alpha duties which was in fourth floor just one floor above alpha king's office and he had left Tom with me and instructed him to show me the mansion. I still remember he had just pecked me on my lips before leaving and all the female workers went awww...well most of them, some gave me a glare.

Tom was right now showing me what is there in each floor when we bumped into a young servant who had a lot of shopping bags. She immediately bowed with respect as soon as she saw me and I stood there with an awkward expression. I don't think I am ever going to be used to this.

"Luna, I have bought all the clothes that you will be needing..." She gave me those bags and Tom carried them for me.

"Clothes...?" I ask confused.

"Prince Nathaniel told me to buy training clothes and some casual wears for you. I hope you like them." She said nervously.

"Thankyou so much but you didn't have to go through this trouble. I was thinking to go by myself." I said giving her an apologetic smile.

"It was my pleasure, Luna." She bowed again and excused herself.

After she left I turned to Tom, "I wanted to go out and see the pack or should I say the city.." I chuckled.

"You are not allowed to go anywhere outside the mansion atleast for few days." A voice behind us startled us and we turned to see Carl standing there holding some files.

"What? Why?" I asked and looked at Tom but he avoided my eyes looking elsewhere.

"For safety measures." Carl said and I frowned.
What's with not leaving the mansion?

Tom must have known what I was thinking because he said. "If you have any problem you can talk to the Prince." And I sighed.

"Tom, take luna to the training grounds." Carl said and then turned towards me, "As Luna you are going take over the responsibility of training the females from tomorrow."

"Okay...but who was training the females till now?" I asked curiously.

"My daughter, Cadence! She will be there in case you are having any doubt."Carl said smiling and I nod, internally face palming myself. Why the hell do I have to meet her so many times on the first day itself.

"Then I will see you two later..." I nod and Carl leaves us.

"I'll go change into my brand new training clothes and..."

"And go meet your new best friend?" Tom chuckles and I scowl at him.

"The training ground is just behind the mansion, I hope you won't have any problem finding it." Tom says and when I nod he leaves me by my door and walks off.

After changing into a black tank top, shorts paired with white sneakers I find the training ground. Honestly I got lost finding the back door in the mansion even when Tom had showed me earlier but thanks to my hearing abilities, I followed the sounds of the werewolves training themselves. As soon as I stepped on the grounds I was shocked beyond words. The area was so clear and vast with trees surrounding the grounds, with so many werewolves training themselves some in their wolf forms and some in human, battling against each other. I could also see many heavy weighted equipments kept at the side. There were also so many females training and I felt a little proud by that. So this is how the royal pack trains!

I was broken out from my trance when Tom called me out from a group. As soon as he waved me over every pair of eyes turned towards me stopping their training, the noises and clatter of the equipments tuning out into a pindrop silence. I awkwardly walked up to Tom feeling suddenly self conscious. I wish Nate was there with me right now it would have been less awkward. The men looked like giants all tall and buff and females looked strong with toned legs and arms. Some began whispering about me, some females watching me like a hawk and some men totally checking me out making me roll me eyes internally.