Chapter 20

Copyright © 2019 Dalilatree
All Rights Reserved

Nate POV

So beautiful. I think as I caress her soft cheeks without waking her up.

She looks so peaceful and gorgeous. Morning sun rays make her dark brown hair look golden brown.

I have never seen such a beautiful innocent girl. She is not like any girl I have met so far.

She has long eyelashes and full perfect luscious pink lips. And its very soft... when I kissed her for the first time at the club I was a goner.

Our mate is really beautiful. My wolf says surprising me.

Since our first kiss, she has triggered something in me. I can hear my wolf more frequently nowadays, he tries at times to surface out but still we aren't bonded so much that I can turn into lycan. I can feel what he is thinking and my senses have become more sharper. Is the mate bond affecting the curse?

She stirs a little, hugging me tightly as if I am a teddy bear. Cute!

So much happened with her in her previous pack yet she is so brave and calm. I will definitely kill that alpha, how could he not take care of his own pack.

She will be a perfect Luna someday. I can't wait to mark her as mine. The way she calls my name in a whisper, the way she fits perfectly into my arms is unbelievable.

The Lycan Prince is so whipped. I remember Tom's words and smile.

Will she let me mark her once she knows who I really am? What if she leaves me? Because I am not a normal lycan, I am the lycan prince with a shit load of burden on me. Sigh!

Ophelia wakes up and places her chin on my chest and looking up at me blinking her eyes.

"Good Morning, Beautiful." I whisper and she smiles and blushes.

"What's the time?" She rubs her eyes getting up.

"Past 10..." I say and her eyes widens in shock, she runs to bathroom washing her face. I try to ignore the fact that she looks hot wearing just my shirt exposing her long toned legs.

"What happened?" I ask controlling myself from drooling like a dog.

"Everyone will be waiting for me! I need to hurry back home. They didn't know I was here all night." She gasps.

I chuckle. "Calm down, Princess! I will drop you home. I have to meet your alpha Woods too."

"Does he know about you?"

I nod. "When I went to your pack house party with Lizzie, I revealed myself. With his help I am trying to find the witch since he knows every corner of this place. Only he knows though not Daniel."

"Oh so you did something useful other than kissing Lizzie that night." She rolls her eyes coming out of the bathroom.

"Are you jealous?" I grin.

"N..no...." She rolls her eyes and starts laughing when I go and tickle her.

"Nate...stop!" She pushes me off playfully.

"Okay I won't do if I get my morning kiss."

I lean down a bit so that she can reach me. She stands in her toes and kisses me on my lips, a soft feathery kiss. She pulls away.

"That wasn't even a kiss..." I frown and she giggles. I hold her by her waist and kiss her hungrily. She leans into me and kisses me back playing with my hair, electrifying tingles running down my whole body.