Chapter Five

This is my first story so please ignore any grammatical errors. And please do comment. I love reading them. Enjoy.

*******************
Ophelia

It has been exactly 7 days since that night! And guess what I don't feel the happiness that a werewolf feels when they usually find their other half infact I feel nothing.

I am basically a highschool chick robot just walking and talking without any thought process and trying to calm down the naggings of my stupid wolf!

"Hey Dont call me stupid!" My wolf growls.

Okay okay I get it. Stop growling in my brain. People are already thinking I am a lunatic and you are just making it more worse. Sigh!

Atlast that shuts up my wolf.

"Hey Lia...what are you doing?" Jen asks appearing out of nowhere.

"Hey..I was just waiting for you."

"No I dont think so. You were standing here near the lockers making weird faces. Didn't you realise humans are talking about you? You are creeping them out." She says while giggling.

Ofcourse I would make faces because I am not actually a robot. And I don't want to attend this stupid high school, I just want to crawl up into my bed and cry in darkness all night. But here I am wanting to find my mate, coming to school just for seeing if my mate is here.

"I don't care about them! You know the reason though."

"Aww...Lia. We will find him. I am sure of that. Lets forget about your mate for a minute and proceed with our mission." She winks.

"You mean the mission of talking to Dan." I say raising my eyebrows.

Yes you are right. Dan hasn't talked to me for one week! Can u imagine the boy who used to talk to me day and night, texted me when I was not in the pack house, everyday picked me up for school, whose room is basically a couple of rooms next to mine, who is practically my Alpha and more importantly my fake boyfriend or should I say my Ex- fake boyfriend, hasn't talked to me for a whole week. The irony! Wow!

He has been avoiding me by practicing soccer with his team when he is at school and why would an alpha need to practice some game? He is also busy doing his so called alpha work when we reach home. Jen and I have been walking up and down from school and home. Sigh!

Just then I smell him...alpha power.

Speak of the devil oops wolf.

He walks towards us and girls giggle and check him out, as usual he acts as if he can't see that. His third in command Rick following him.

Jake has been let out of the prison but he has been beaten up so much as his punishment that he hasn't attended school and is resting at home. I still feel angry at what he did but a bit sad too. I am nervous, what he will do when he sees me again.

"Lia, say it, he is coming here..." Jen elbows me. Oww!

I roll my eyes. Could she be any more louder. I know she said it softly but for godsake he is an alpha he can hear us clearly. She should have given some signal or did a Hawaiian dance. Shit thats lame. My brain is really messed up right now.

As if on cue he smirks and continues to walk towards us. Idiot! But I can't let this chance go.

"Daniel! Wait!" I say. And Dan stops from going into the class. He doesn't turn back but just stands there waiting for me to continue.

"I want to talk to you...alone." I mutter and I am sure he can hear it clearly.

He turns and walks towards the other corridor motioning with his head to follow me. I look at Jen for a second. She givea me a thumbs up sign and pushes me in that direction. I quickly force my legs to move and follow him.