Chapter 18

Copyright © 2019 Dalilatree
All Rights Reserved

Ophelia POV

"Oh that's so lovely. Now you are finally together and I can get a break from your constant whining and crying!" Jen says hugging me.

"Shut up I did not cry....not always" I laugh and hug her back.

I have told her how Nate and I are finally together. I just left out the part of Nate being a lycan.

As we chat standing in the school hallway we are interrupted by a high pitched voice.

"So you are the bitch who is the cause of my break up with Nate!" Fumes Lizzie walking towards us in her 6 inch long heels.

If looks could just kill I would be buried five feet below the ground.

Jen smirks. "You are the bitch who stole her mate!"

"No one is talking to you dimwit" Lizzie answers Jen.

Humans and weres stop near us entertaining themselves.
Damn.

"Nate and I are mates. So you are the one who came between us, Lizzie. Your break up was meant to happen." I shrug.

"You are so ugly my dear Ophelia. Because of you he approached me and dated me and we were so perfect for each other. You must have pathetically begged to take you back." She says laughing like a freaking Hyena.

"Speaks the girl who sleeps with every boy in the school." I imitate her laugh.

She growls and flashes her wolf in her eyes and so does mine.

Jen holds me and tries to calm me down.

I lowly growl at her so that the humans can't listen. "Nate is my mate,so if I see you near him my wolf will kill you."

"You are a bitch!" She shrieks and raises her hand to hit me.

Before she could, a familiar figure blocks it. I look up to see Nate standing in front of me.

"If you touch her you will regret it." He says to her in a threatening voice.

"Nate I can't believe you broke up with me for this bitch!"

"Lizzie I already made myself clear that I didn't date you because of love and so did you. We both had a deal and now its over. Leave Ophelia out of this."

"Let me show you how much I love you. She doesn't deserve to be your mate. You can't leave me, Nate. We are perfect for each other." She purrs in his ears leaning against him.

"Dont touch him." I push her away.

We glare at each other controlling our wolves from coming out.

"Enough!" Shouts Dan walking towards our direction as the students clear a path for him. Damn it! Why is everything happening together?

I cringe, closing my eyes upon hearing his voice. This day just couldn't get any more worse.

He stops ahead of us glaring at Nate and Nate puts up a blank face but I can feel that he is angry.

Then Daniel turns towards other people surrounding us and sends a glare their way. They all scurry off to their classes.

He speaks, "I won't tolerate fights in my pack. If I see you fighting one more time, you two will be in house arrest." He scowls at Lizzie and I didn't fail to notice that he doesn't even looks my way as if I don't even exist.

Great I just destroyed the friendship we had.

Lizzie scurries off not before glaring at me.

I see behind me and there is no sign of Jennifer too. Wow I am left alone with these two alphas.