Chap 34

Ophelia

"Welcome to the Royal pack, Luna!" Carl says and I smile at him.

We enter the mansion and damn I have never ever seen a place like this. The walls are all white and there are pillars with delicate golden designs on them. There is a grand staircase leading up to the floors. A huge voluminous chandelier hanging in the centre of the high ceiling. Thick heavy red velvet curtains hiding the long windows across the walls just leaving a peak of the woods beyond, which I would love to explore. It is dark outside reminding me that the sun hasn't risen yet.

Everyone must be asleep now, maybe that's why I can't see anyone else except Carl.

"Who all live here?"

"This is the main house of the pack so Alpha king, Prince Nathaniel, Tom, my family and few servants live here. Everyday meetings are conducted here with the other leaders." Carl answers.

Other leaders?

As if Nate knows what I am thinking, he explains, "The pack has many wolves so alpha king and I have assigned a leader to every zone within the pack like the north and south leaders and so on. Everyday we have a meeting with the leaders to monitor the activities going on in our pack, every week with the human council about the laws, lands and business and every month with other pack alphas."

So much responsibilities!

"As per Prince Nathaniel's orders I have told other pack members to let you all rest for the night, they will meet you all tomorrow." Carl adds.

"And are our rooms ready?" Nate asks and Carl nods.

"Servants had a difficult time cleaning Tom's room but other than that yours and Rosalie's rooms are ready. I'll show Rosalie her room." He looks at Rosalie and his eyes narrows on her drunken state.

"Maybe Tom should do so." And Tom sighs.

"Go and rest. I'll see you tomorrow." Nate says to Carl.

"Uh..what about my room?" I ask interrupting them. I think he forgot to mention about mine.

Carl looks at me as if I have grown two more heads.

"Uhm..Prince Nathaniel will show you." He says and before I could say anything further, he bows and leaves.

Tom yawns loudly and drags a drunken Rosalie towards the stairs and I look up at Nate expectantly.

"Shall we?" He asks and I nod following him up the stairs looking at the beautiful expensive paintings hung along the wall, the intricate golden designs carved on the white walls. Its really beautiful.

When we reach the first floor, he takes a turn and a long corridor opens up. We walk further,take a few turns and then he stops in front of the last door in that corridor.
He grasps the golden door knob and opens it, the lights getting switched on automatically. Woah this place is modern too!

The room is huge like seriously so huge! The walls are painted in combination of white and grey with heavy black curtains flowing down from the tall glass windows. There's a king sized bed with four bed posts covered with black satin sheets in the middle of the room, a flat screen TV opposite to it, a small fireplace in one side, two plush black couches surrounding the bed, there are two more doors maybe the walk-in closets and bathroom, I can see a balcony too. In conclusion this room screams of male power.

I hear the click of the door and turn to see Nate locking the door. And then he takes off his shirt throwing it on the sidechair.

"W...what are you doing?" I ask him keeping my eyes trained on his face and trying my best to not let it roam around his hard chest and abs.