Chapter 32

~Do comment and vote~

Ophelia

"GO!" Nate grits out closing his eyes and taking deep breaths.

I jump up and as I am about to leave the room, the door bursts open revealing Tom.

He is shirtless, his hair a mess, his eyes immediately lock with mine and then goes towards Nate groaning out in pain.

"What the f*ck!" He rushes towards Nate.

Jen barges into the room following him wearing a shirt.

Oookay.... that's weird!

"He is in pain, Tom! I don't know what's happening!"

"Calm down Muffin! We will figure it out!" He says and pulls onto his own hair in frustration.
So much for telling me to calm down!

"Bro! Breathe! What the f*ck is happening?" He yells holding Nate by his shoulders.

Nate's eyes snap opens and the next moment we gasp when he holds Tom's neck choking him.

Oh my god!

Let me out. Growls my wolf.

"Nate! You are hurting Tom! Please! Please don't do this!" I beg as I see Tom struggling under his hold, his face turning pale.

The wolf has taken over him! What to do?

Unable to think of anything I let my wolf take over.

"Nate stop! Fight your wolf! Take control." She growls at him in a deep voice.

His eyes snaps to me and he stands up taking his hands off Tom's neck.

Tom coughs gasping for air. Thankgod he is not hurt! I see Rosalie entering the room and when she sees us, she freezes by the door.
I want to tell her to cast a spell or something but my tongue gets caught when I hear Nate growl dangerously demanding my attention and I stand there frozen as he takes a step towards me.

"Nate..."

I know he is fighting with his wolf for control as his eyes switches between golden and grey.

He looks so dangerous and deathly, I don't know how I am even standing in front of him. What is he gonna do?

Just when he raises his hand in front of me...Thud!

Nate collapses on the floor. Shocked I look up to see Tom holding a chair above his head.

Did he just...knock him out with a chair?

Oh my freaking god!

I look down at an unconscious Nate and back up to Tom who is looking at me with realization dawning on him.

I look at him dumbfounded as he keeps the chair back on the floor and mutters a curse.

"Tom! What the hell did you do?" I yell at him angrily, pointing at Nate.

"Did you have a better plan than this?" He shrugs.

"We could have done something other than hitting his head with a freaking chair! What if instead of becoming unconscious his wolf knocked you out forever!"

"You are right! But you are his mate you were supposed to bring him back to normal!" He says whining like a kid!

Is he serious?

"And you are his beta who knows him from the day you were born and you hit him with a chair!" I say flatly.

"Sorry! I panicked!" He huffs pulling his hair in frustration.