Chapter 10

Nate POV

"I don't like someone touching me so much, Izzie!" I glared at her while parking my car in the school.

"Its Lizzie not Izzie. Anyways whats wrong if I kiss you I am your new girlfriend!" She pouted.

"Not my real girlfriend. I already told you I am just here for few weeks so I don't want a relationship. I am giving you option of backing out right now." I said clearly stating I am not into dating.

I glanced outside to see Ophelia and her friends, alpha Daniel, her so called boyfriend and her best friend Jennifer walking from their car. I was for a minute frozeñ to see Ophelia. She looked so beautiful..I have never seen such a beautiful girl ever. She was wearing a short skirt and a nice top.

Damn those long perfect legs.

"Yes I know you told me you just want a girl to keep you company and no relationship but I already love you Nate! And for the few days you are here I will be with you." She said holding my arms and bringing me out of my thoughts.

Can she even hear herself? Love? She just met me yesterday night and on top of that she is a werewolf. Is she not waiting for her mate?

I got out of my car ignoring her words. I heard all people gasp, talking about me.

I pulled Lizzie to my side and she immediately hopped holding my hands and giving me a peck on my cheeks. Remind me again why the hell did I accept this girl. Sigh!

We started walking towards the school and I made a mistake of glancing at Ophelia. She looked hurt and disappointed. I could see the shock in her face. She looked towards me for a second before glaring at Lizzie.

Making Lizzie my fake girlfriend was a right decision I guess.

I could see every human or Werewolf looking at Lizzie and me. Or rather me. And Lizzie was busy giving death glares to every girl in the hallway. My first class was of Maths so I went to the class. Tom and I took the classes which mostly matched with that of Ophelia.

I entered the classroom and took the last seat still aware of everyone looking at me and drooling if I may add.

Few girls were discussing about how to approach me and I was just hoping for the professor to come and begin his class. Just then I smelled her. She is coming to this class. I was internally excited but I had a blank face looking straight ahead.

She wore a Short black skirt. I could see her long legs. Damn! And a cute top which gave a spark to her beautiful hazel eyes. I am screwed I thought.

I could see the guys checking her out too.

I just want to rip off their heads.

I sent a glare to one or two boys but when I saw Daniel walking her till the door. It was hard controlling myself. I had heard their conversation at the hallway yesterday and I had to control myself from punching him. He liked her and she is not even her mate! She is Mine!

What am I thinking? I have no right to do that!

"See you at lunch. I want to talk to you about something." He said to her.

"Yeah sure. See you." She waved him and turned towards the class. Her eyes immediately found me and she froze at the door. I turned away before I walk towards her and kiss her right now.

"Claim her" said my wolf.

"Quiet down. You know we can't." I said back.

Nowadays he is so talkative which is first for me.