Chapter 25

Copyright © 2019 Dalilatree
All Rights Reserved

^Kailey Swanson as Rosalie: Pic above^

Ophelia POV

He will die. Dominic will kill him. Says Casper sneering at me.

No....

Dominic will kill your mate. He is meant to die and so are you. He laughs.

I open up my eyes in panic and look around to find myself in my room. Sigh!

Rubbing my eyes, I shift against the soft mattress underneath me. I survey my surroundings and spot medicines and bandages on the nearby table and all of a sudden, everything rush back to my mind.

I sit upright on my bed and groan when my shoulder hurts. Urgh!

The memories of Jen and I getting attacked, getting shot with wolfsbane, getting kidnapped by Casper and that jerk hurting me and asking me questions and Nate saving me. Nate being...Lycan Prince?

Oh damn my head hurts!

"Ophelia dear, you are awake!"

Luna Kelly enters the room with a jug of water, she keeps it on the table and and hugs me.

"Are you alright? We all were so worried! You lost so much blood, the wolfsbane had weakened you so much, I thought I'd lost you!" She says in between sobs.

"I'm okay luna...is Jen alright?"

"Yes she is fine..." I sigh in relief.

My stomach growls loudly and she chuckles wiping her tears.

"Of course you are hungry, you slept for straight three days and..."

"For three days!!!" I gasp.

"Yes, your body needed the rest to heal. I am happy you are fine now, I will go make you some delicious waffles and pancakes." I nod like a kid on hearing the words waffles and pancakes and she chuckles and leaves my room to make them.

I get up and go for a bath. After I am all dressed up and fresh I exit the bathroom and a strong familiar scent hits me.

"Ophelia..." He calls out and sound of his voice sends tingles down my spine. I want to hug him so badly.

I look up to see him standing across the room looking handsome than ever. He is in blue jeans and a V necked black shirt stretched across those corded muscles. His intense grey eyes locked on me.

"Nat...." Before I say anything he crosses the room in two steps and engulfs me into a tight hug burying his head in the crook of my neck.  I want to ask him questions and talk to him about Casper but this feeling...I missed this, I missed him so much!

"Are you alright?" he asks straightening himself and looking down at me.

I am unable to say anything as his scent engulfs me.

"D...did that bastard hurt you?" He asks devoid of any expression but his clenched fists and anger swirling in his eyes give him away.

Though I am tempted to say what all that jerk did but I want some answers.

"You saved me before he could do anything. Where is he now, what happened to other rogues?" I ask worriedly.

"Dead! But Casper is not yet..how I wish to kill him though. He is locked up in a cell. How did he know that you were my mate?"