All I needed was you (2) • Nochelle

Richelle's Point Of View

"Richelle! Richelle!" I hear Harley calling for my name. What is happening?

"What..." I mumble half asleep, with some hair inside my mouth.

"The class is over and the bell just rang"

"What??" I jump. I've been sleeping for an hour and a half? And the teacher didn't call me out? "Shit did I sleep for the whole class?"

"Yeahhh but that doesn't really surprise me I mean... You barely even slept for three hours" Harley confesses, giggling.

She's right, though. Yesterday we celebrated my seventeenth birthday, and when I say celebrate I mean that we went to a club and danced for the whole night. So as you might suppose, I've been sleepy all morning.

"Come on let's get you some coffee girl"and

I really am needing it right now. Hopefully I'll be more awake for the rest of the day - specially considering that today's classes are boring. The only thing I'm excited for is to reunite with my friends and Noah, my boyfriend.

Noah and I's situation became, after we kissed, a lot different - but a good different. He stayed by my side when everyone else was against me, when everyone blamed me for Olivia's fainting. You might ask what happened to her and to her friends. For one, everyone eventually found out Olivia was just pretending to faint, so that people would attack me. I was shocked at how someone could lie that much - including her friends, except Gabbie - and at how careless she was at the fact that there are people who actually go through serious health conditions. For two, they got kicked out of the cheer squad... they were such queen bees.

I remember snapping at her, mentioning how of an awful person she was. We've never talked ever since, however I couldn't be happier for that. I am surrounded with great people, who don't need to lie to get attention, or to get whatever they want. People who actually care about me and make me laugh.

Noah literally treats me like a princess; He is always asking if I'm alright, specially with my parents going through a divorce, he is always around when I need to vent, and always surprises me with cute gifts like necklaces and a lot more other jewelry, alongside bouquets of roses, candy and the best of all gifts - his love.

When I'm around him, I unintentionally smile. He is my happiness.

I'm currently waiting for my coffee, while tapping my nails on the counter. Harley went to sit down with our friends - Jacquie, Finn and Kingston and also Noah, but he hasn't arrived yet. We all are kind of the popular squad at our school - everyone wants to be like us, however we aren't rude at all. Noah and I are considered the cutest couple, which I find so funny and cute.

As the waiter hands me my coffee, before I could even grab the money, I see a hand laying around three dollars on the counter. Confused, I immediately look up to see whose is that, and see Noah. I instantly smile.

"Here, keep the change" he tells the waiter.

"You're the best boyfriend ever did you know that?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes so that I am closer to him.

He holds my back/waist and smiles down at me "You deserve it" before he kisses my nose, making me giggle. I kiss him for a few seconds, as a way of thank him for everything.

"Thank you I love you" I say, looking into his eyes. God I love this guy.

"Hey love birds!" We hear Harley exclaim.

We pull away slightly, I grab my coffee and walk to our friends' table. I don't think I need the coffee anymore, Myles was enough to wake me up... mainly because he sent shivers down my spine.