I would like 3 | Bryles

Everyone has woken up at the Erlick's. Briar's getting ready on her room, to get downstairs and have breakfast with the Erlick's. However, she felt very excited, and I think the reason is pretty clear.

The night before, it was hard for her to sleep. All she could think about was Myles, and Myles only. And when she finally fell asleep, he showed up on her dreams. Obviously a rush of sadness ran through her body when she woke up and realised it wasn't reality - but it could be.

She takes a look on the mirror before leaving the bedroom. She walks down the stairs, alongside her dog Lucy. All of a sudden, she hears a scream "TYSON GIVE ME MY EARPHONES!!" and heavy footsteps, which causes her to immediately look upwards. Distracted, she bumps on someone... The one and only Myles.

She looks up for some seconds, and both look into each other's eyes. Briar opens her mouth, attempting to apologise, but before she can do so, Franci calls her.

Both Briar and Myles were holding hands without even noticing, and only pull away a seconds after.

"Briar sweetie do you want toast too?"

"Sure" and she sits on her chair.

In Myles head, she was too cute. Hot but cute. And that was driving him crazy, he knows she bumped on him accidentally, and not purposely like mostly girls. But Briar was genuine. And the few seconds they looked into each other's eyes, he felt electricity rushing through his body.

By the time they all were having breakfast, Tyson and Kingsley were still arguing. Franci and Ryan were always trying to settle it down, while both Briar and Myles kept laughing.

When they finished eating, Briar and Myles had to clean the table for laughing at the situation, and Tyson and Kingsley had to wash the dishes for their childish behaviour.

While the two brothers were busy, Myles held Briar in the corner, and they kissed. Again, Myles felt that electricity going through his body, and so did Briar feel it.

"So, did you have dreams about me?" Myles jokes after they pull away, holding Briar close to him.

"All night" she reaches his lips again. But soon they had to stop, since someone could see them.

"We better not be too obvious near them...you know where my room is" he winks at her before walking away. Briar sighs out of happiness, before turning around and being faced by Lucy, who's wiggling her tail.

"You wanna go outside don't you pretty girl?"

Lucy barks happily.

***
At lunch, Francesca and Ryan have a suggestion to make to the guys "Would you like to go to the park this afternoon? Ryan and I thought it would be the perfect time for our family to spend some time together. And of course this also includes you Briar, you know you're practically a part of our family."

Briar smiles "Yeah I know. The truth is that I love being around, you all make me feel like home."

"I'm glad you feel that way sweetie, and even Myles has stopped being mean to you. I think some miracle happened" Franci jokes.

Myles and Briar share a look, him smirking with cumplicity all over his face. They both feel like they wanna be with each other all the time, and they wonder if what they feel is more than just a simple attraction. Do they feel love towards each other?

"That's a great idea, I just need to get dressed" Tyson comments. He was still on his pyjamas since he was the laziest family member.

"Sure" They keep eating and casually chatting. Once the conversation died, Briar compliments Francesca "Fran the food is delicious, you have to tell me how you made it"