Mi Señorita (Part two) • Bryles

A/N: Surprise! 😉

Hope y'all enjoy it, especially you gianna (and elizabeth) 😘 even though im still mad at you for pranking me smh😒... Sorry if it has any mistakes!)

Briar's Point Of View

I wake up with some sun rays hitting my face. I open my eyes slowly after blinking a few times due to the sensitivity of my eyes. When fully open, I see I'm laying on a muscular chest, with an arm around me. It doesn't take me long to realise what has happened, I mean, we're both naked.

Fortunately, I was sober last night, when it happened. I remember perfectly how amazing it was. I remember the chemistry between us. I remember how special it was. Best night ever.

I look up at Myles' face. He looks so peaceful and cute when sleeping... I smile and leave a kiss on his jaw. He moves slightly, while I run my finger through his chest. He's very warm I have to admit.

I feel a hand running through my hair, causing me to smile immediately. I look up smiling at him "Good morning"

"Morning" He replies back kissing the top of my head.

I leave a kiss on his chest before I close my eyes, resting on him. This feels just nice "You're very warm"

I hear him chuckle "What time is it?"

I lift myself up, making sure to cover my chest, and reach my phone that's on the bedside table. It's 10:03 A.M.. A couple of notifications catch my eyes. I have ten missed calls. Two from Alison, one from Carly, another one from Sydney and the rest of them from my mum. Then I see more messages from her. 'Where are you?' 'Is everything alright?' Oh crap.

"Shit" I mumble while sitting up in bed next to Myles.

"What?" He asks worriedly.

"It's my mum. She called me like seven times and left me some more messages. Shit I totally forgot to tell her I wasn't coming home!"

"Calm down just call her now I'm sure it's fine" He reassures, tucking some of my hair behind my ear and leaving a kiss on my shoulder. I decide to text my mum, telling her I slept over Alison's.

I also text the rest, so they won't think I just disappeared.

"I need to have a shower" I sigh.

"And so do I" he says, moving closer to me. I just look at him, and laugh. I wrap a blanket around me, and walk to the end of the bed.

"Then come with me" With that, I walk to the bathroom. He obviously comes with me.

"You know, I love it when you keep me coming for you." He says, while I'm turning the shower on, smiling.

I walk in front of the mirror, to wipe my makeup. I see him putting his hands on my shoulders. I stop what I'm doing, to see what he's doing. He runs his hands to mine, and opens them, so the blanket falls to the ground.

He kisses both my neck and shoulders, causing me to smile again. He sure knows how to turn me on. Even with him behind me, I walk to the shower. Soon, the water hits my skin.

We take kind of a long time to get out, since before we actually started washing ourselves, we kissed for about two or three minutes. We can't really keep our hands off each other, can we?

***

I move the spoon around and around on my cup of tea, while staring at nothing. Nothing isn't bad, it is quite relaxing. I try to think about something else, like my favourite song. My favourite ice cream or even my favourite dream. Just so my thoughts drift away from Myles. But I can't. It's almost impossible to do that, and even if I tried to push a little harder, I'd get exhausted.