Into you - Bryles

Briar's Point of View

I was looking out of the window, completely zoned out. My mind could not stop racing about the new choreography I needed to come up with within a week, for the cheerleading squad that I lead. You might be a bit confused though. 

Hi, I am Briar Nolet, an ordinary High School student. Or maybe not so ordinary... Let's say I am the cheer capitan, so I sort of have a certain amount of influence at this school. I feel thankful everyday for everything I have in my life, and I could never ask for better.

"Miss Nolet, would you like to answer my question?" I hear in the distance, and soon realise it's my teacher, calling me. 

I snap out of my thoughts and turn my head slowly to my teacher, Miss Campbell, my Math teacher. We can say she is a bit too much too handle. She is usually very exigent and sometimes arrogant towards her students.

I open my mouth, attempting to say something, however nothing comes out and why? because I wasn't even listening. 

"Could you maybe repeat the question, please?" I ask hopefully. 

"No. Instead of playing with your hair all the time, it would be better if you decided to start paying attention to my classes if you wanna get somewhere. Have I made myself clear?" She orders strictly, making me internally roll my eyes and my classmates laugh.

"Yes ma'am" I surrender, sighing.

Soon and thankfully, the bell rings making the whole class almost immediately pack up their stuff and leave, chatting away. I get my books and my phone from my desk after getting up, however I'm faced with Marissa, one of my friends.

"Hi B, I was wondering if you could help me with my english homework? I really could use your help" She requests.

I smile and mumble a "sure" before staring walking out of the classroom with her. At the door I'm faced with my friend group and Myles. Myles... we can say he is the most amazing guy I have ever met. However it's not like we're dating or anything. We have actually been hanging out, and getting to know each other... I would call it the "flirtatious stage". 

"Hey B" He greets, kissing my cheek. I smile at him. He is the literal sweetest.. "Hey M" I greet back, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"B we're going to hang out at the cafeteria, you wanna come with us?"

"Ya of course" I answer happily. As soon as we start walking, I glance back at the classroom to check if I didn't leave anything behind, and notice my teacher with an angry and annoyed look on her face, staring right back at us. I frown confused, but regardless, I decide to shrug it off. She probably just had a bad day.

Myles' Point Of View

I was now getting ready to meet up with Briar at the park, and yes, I am a bit nervous... however when I'm with her everything seems to be easier, so I am excited at the same time. I decide to dress causually because this isn't exactly a date, we're just hanging out.

We want to get to know each other before assuming anything officially, and truth is that I am loving it. Although, I cannot wait to be able to be her boyfriend and be there for her anytime she needs. Briar is such a special girl to me and i know that my feelings for her are very strong.

Soon, I already am on my way to the park, and it doesn't take long until I see her. She also sees me and almost immediately smiles. Her smile. I swear it makes me go crazy. I reach her and hold her hands, before kissing her cheek "Hii" I greet cheerfully. What can I say... I cannot hide both my excitement and happiness. She smiles and mumbles a "hey" in return, with a kiss on my cheek.. well not actually cheek, it's more like my jaw, because well, she is a shortie. Nonetheless, it makes her even cuter.