Shameless? • Bryles

(A/N: sorry if it has any mistakes! 😅)

Briar's Point of View

I can't take it anymore. That girl, Abigail Bergman, has been trying to flirt with my boyfriend for months now. I know how Myles tries to avoid her, despite the fact that she is very pretty.

I'm not really worried, I know how much Myles and I love and trust each other. Abi is just really annoying.

Today is a rehearsal day, like most days, but I am really excited - we are going to choreograph a new dance, but it isn't a dance like the others, it's a very sassy and sexy one. Don't judge me, but I love those, they're very fun. Our choreographer has asked the girls in my group, including me of course, to think of some moves to add in it, and I have thousands of them. I also know what song we could use.

Besides that, I also am going to teach the junior class some acro, and my sister Abbey is going to teach them ballet. My sister and I are sort of different in terms of dancing - she is a ballet and classic dance type of girl while I am a hard hitting, jazz and hip-hop kind of dancer. I think that is because I started on gymnastics, but I definitely do not regret quitting it. Never did I and never will.

I am now waiting downstairs, leaning on the sofa, for my sister who is getting ready.

"Briar have you seen my Vans???" She yells from upstairs.

"They're next to the front door!!" I shout back.

"I swear I never know where I leave my stuff" she scoffs while running down the stairs.

I giggle at her "Come on hurry up I still wanna meet up with Myles before the rehearsal starts"

"Yes ma'am, I understand you can't wait to give your man a morning kiss... or kisses" Abbey jokes.

"Shut up" I laugh and blush, while throwing a pillow at her, earning an ouch from her "As if you and your boyfriend were more innocent" I tease back.

She gasps "We are!"

"Mhm suree"

"You know what, I'll just go get my stuff and we're living"

"Hallelujah!"

The car drive was pretty okay, took roughly ten minutes. When we arrive, Brooklyn, Abbey's best friend, is at the door.

We greet each other, and while them two start chatting away, I call Myles to know where he is.

"Hey M I've just arrived where are you?"

"I'm on the cafe next to CDC with the guys, can you see it?"

"Yep, I'm coming, see you"

We hang up.

"Abs, Brooklyn, the guys are in the cafe do you wanna come"

"Ya let's go" and they keep chatting.

Opening the door, I see the boys, Myles, and... Abi... Really? Her?

I fake a smile while walking in "Hi guys". They greet us back. I sit on Myles' lap, and kiss his cheek, while messing up playing with his hair. I'm the only one who can mess up with his hair without him getting mad, which I love.

"Good morning" he greets pecking my lips "You look gorgeous" 

"Aw stop being cute" I joke kissing his cheek.

Then, I hear Abbey making gagging noises.

"Abbey stop that" I whine.

We keep joking around, as I keep my body warm inside Myles' arms. I'm never cold around him, and whenever he isn't around, I have his jacket on.