Waiting for you | Richola

*This is set in season 7*

i apologise in advance for any mistakes!

———∗♡∗———

"Okay hold it! Great well done you guys!" Nick exclaimed with Miss Angela by his side, who was helping him with A-Troupe's rehearsal for Dancemania.

The dancers gathered up in different friend groups. Amy with Henry, Piper and Finn. Lily with Kingston, who were fighting over a movie they had watched on the cinema the previous day, and lastly Ozzy, Heath and Richelle. After Jacquie and Noah left, Richelle had felt pretty lonely at the studio. But gladly she had found somewhere she actually fitted in - the Funder Bros - specially after she lost her spot as the face of the absolute dance.

Richelle had her hair half up half down, her curls resting on her shoulders as she drank her water. She watched as Kenzie walked over her and her friends, after talking to Nick.

"Heyy" she greeted happily, laying her elbow on Richelle's shoulders "what's up?"

"We were just talking about the new videogame that came out last night, it is the absolute best... well after legends of lazers of course"  Ozzy answered.

"No, you were talking about it because I couldn't care less about videogames" Richelle commented.

"Richelle you're just tasteless" Ozzy complains.

"No but I have this thing we like to call common sense, which is something you don't have" she rebucks.

"Actually I agree with Richelle, Legends of Lazers is just not it" Heathcliff adds.

"Oh really, I don't remember asking you anything Heathcliff" Ozzy turns to his enemy... or may I say frienemy?

"Oh really Ozzwald because in case you didn't notice, I am right here next to you, listening to your annoying voice very unfortunately, so don't tell me not to get involved in this conversation"

"Ooh tea" Kenzie mumbles.

"Anyways guys, before you two kill yourselves, I would like to ask you if you're having any troubles with the choreo or anything like that?" Richelle asks. Ever since Summer left A-Troupe, the team has never talked about getting a new dance captain. But truth is, Richelle has been doing the dance captain's job. She always tries to help the dancers and lead A-Troupe's matters.

"No not really, I guess hard work has payed off" Heath answers.

"Okay that's good"

"Richelle!" Nick's voice is heard, but before Richelle could even answer him, Lily storms out of the room after shouting "We're over!", almost bumping on Richelle.

The blonde raises her eyebrows, but then she remembers this was already part of A-Troupe's daily routine. Kingston and Lily break up around three or more times a day, over the stupidest things. It was annoying at first, however everyone got used to it at some point.

Richelle's attention is drawn back again to Nick, who had called her a few seconds ago.

"How can I help?" She politely asks when closer to him.

"I need you to get the speaker from Studio 1, do you think you can do that?"

"Sure" She accepts, shrugging her shoulders.

"Alright, thank you!"

Richelle walks to the east side of the room, wanting to get the speaker as soon as she could.

As she walks closer to Studio 1, she hears music.

'Great, the speaker is already being used' she thought.