Some attention • Bryles

Briar's P.O.V.

Myles bought a new camera. To you might be something completely normal and fine... But no! He used it yesterday like crazy! I was making pancakes, he was recording it, I was putting water on a glass and he was recording my face! His camera was like glued to my face! And I wanted his attention with no camera!

Today he's coming over, because I went to his yesterday so as my family isn't home today we have more privacy which would be perfect unless he brings his camera... Ugh....

I am sitting on the kitchen eating some fruit and drinking some water, while scrolling through Instagram. Haha so cute.... Awe! I am laughing at some fans' posts, friends pics and my sister with his new boyfriend!Yeah that's it! My little sister has a new boyfriend! Not so little anymore!

I finish eating my fruit and I drink the rest of the water on the glass before standing up to put the stuff on the counter and washing my hands.

I hear a bip. Uhh who it might be? Myles.

"Hey babe I'm almost arriving!"

"Great and are you bringing your camera?"

"Ofc"

Ugh! Another day without a make out session! Why??? I am sure he is going to record everything! I'll be watching TV and he'll be beside me! But recording my face, phone, clothes, hands, TV , couch and everything possible and imaginary...! Ugh never mind!

I hear the door bell ringing. Jeez he was fast!

I open the door and I peck his lips.

"Hey babe"

"Good morning B"

He sits on the couch with the annoying little object. His camcorder. Another day ruined! Why doesn't he drop it???

Ok, if he doesn't care about me, I won't either!

I am on comfy clothes like top and leggins But I still don't have make up on! I gotta do it right now!

"Where are you going bug?" I hear Myles asking.

"I am putting make up on my washroom"

"Cool I'm coming as well"

I walk towards the washroom, and pick some products. As I am doing makeup, he starts recording me.

"What are you doing Bri?" He asks putting the camcorder stable so his hands are free.

I don't answer. I am done he's always on his camera he barely gives me attention! So let's ignore him as well.

"Briar? Briar! Briaaaar hellooooo"

This is kinda funny this is driving him crazy because he hates being ignored! I keep putting my mascara and he starts tickling my cheeks and repeating "Bri, Bri, Bri, Bri" I roll my eyes.

"Bri!!!" I keep ignoring him. He grabs my waist aside, while pouting "Why are you ignoring me baby?" He kisses my cheek. My heart melts.... But it's his fault he ignored me so now I will ignore him!

"Stop Myles you'll ruin my makeup!"

"Oh so you talk huh?"

I sigh and keep doing makeup.

"What did I do princess?" Ugh he knows I love when he calls me that...

"Angel? Jewel?" I can't help but smiling. He laughs.

"Idiot" I say taping on the back of his head and walking out, but he suddenly grabs my waist and kisses me. I lean my back on the wall. Ooo I missed this!!! Finally some attention! I missed his lips....  Of course I hold the back of his head, not wanting to stop. I bit his lip. I feel him shiver so I smirk. He starts walking to my bed as we keep kissing. I lean my back on it. We just keep kissing more and more but all of a sudden we hear the door bell ringing.

We pull away ugh why now?

"Ugh" I complain.

We stand up and before opening the door we see if we don't look like we were making out. I open the door and I see Mrs. Williams. She's our neighbour and she's 64 years old and we've known her since I was born so it's normal that she appeared.

"Hey Mrs. Williams how are you?"

"Fine sweetie, I just wanted to give you these eggs your mum asked me to give her"

"Oh great" I smile.

"Is that your boyfriend?"

"Yeah Mrs. Williams this is Myles, Myles this is Mrs. Williams"

They greet each other "Briar talks about you a lot" I blush. Did she really have to say it in front of him?

"Oh really?" He smirks at me.

"Yeah and Myles are you using lipstick?"

"W-what" he puts a finger on his lips and tries to take it off, while blushing "It's nothing...."

"Oh I gotta go play cards with Mrs. And Ms. Johnson, good afternoon"

"Oh wait the money!" I exclaim stopping her.

"Oh sweetie it's ok!"

"No I insist, Myles bring me my bag" he does what I say and I give Mrs. Williams the money "Thank you, have a good afternoon"

I close the door and he exclaims "The camera!" And he starts running. I roll my eyes.... Meh at least we had a make out session, I think I'm good. I go to my bedroom and watch some videos on YouTube while Myles is already recording with his camera. Then I see him thinking and then he leaves. Weird.

Myles' P.O.V.

An idea came up to my mind.... I was watching a prank video on YouTube and I think I will do it with Briar. Hehe it's gonna be fun haha.

I leave and close the door. I just hope she doesn't suspect anything....  I go downstairs and search for a scotch tape. As I find it, I go upstairs again and cut 5 ribbons. I put them on the door so when she opens it she will hit her face on it! And it will be priceless!!!

I start recording "So Briar doesn't know but I put here scotch tape and then I'll call her and she'll open the door and hit her face there so it's gonna be priceless" I giggle while showing the door. I hide my camcorder, and go downstairs.

"Briar oh my gosh come here!!!!" I shout/yell.

"What???" I hear some noises so I go upstairs hoping my plan worked.

"What is this???" I can see she's annoyed and kinda shocked. Ok it's not that big of a deal!

"What did you do?? Is this scotch tape???" She takes some off her hair.

"This could have ripped some of my hair!!!"

I just laugh hard this is PRICELESS!

"Why are you laughing??? Myles I swear..." And she starts hitting me and I walk backwards to her bedroom to scale from her. She keeps hitting me "Ugh idiot" but I can see a smirk in the corner of her lips. She closes the door. Uhm 🤔😏

"Why did you close the door?" While laughing.

"Shut up idiot" she hits the back of my head.

"I think we should end what we started a while ago" and before she hits me more, I kiss her lips.

Yep, I should definitely give her more attention than to the camera!

_______________________

1182 words

(Author's note: I was supposed to update the third part of "She's so gone" but as I have been out all day I didn't finish it 😜 and I had this one ready but it was toooooo dirty so I had to change it 😂🙄 so here ya go 😚)

Friday, 21st of December of 2018

#DiLovesBryles 🙃

#Muah 😚💋