I would like • Bryles

(Inspired by the song "I would like" by Zara Larsson)

Briar's P.O.V.

I hang up the phone.

You won't believe what just happened. But before that, I will explain it all.

Last night, there was a huge storm. The noise it caused was huge, and it as raining like cats and dogs. And that isn't actually the problem, since I love storms. I love hearing and watching the rain falling. The problem is that it caused a powercut. All the houses of my street had no electricity. And it still doesn't until this day.

My sister had a dance competition in Quebec, so my parents decided to go with her. As I had school lessons, I decided to stay. I wish I didn't. Because now, as the house has no electricity, I'll stay at Myles' for the whole week. Who's Myles you might wonder... Myles is a jerk. He is basically a playboy, a fucker boy.

I simply don't like him - and so doesn't he - is because he has always been rude to me, since we were kids. Our mother's got along well though. But with us, the story is completely different. Every time we went to his, he'd have a new girlfriend, and I'd basically be third wheeling : they would be kissing each other's faces, and I would stay on the corner of the room on my phone, or would go to the living room where our parents were. His girlfriends would treat me as if I was an insignificant little girl, and so would Myles.

And when he didn't have a girlfriend, he would have fun teasing me, and I couldn't help but defend myself from him. However, we haven't seen each other in a long time, which I'm grateful for!

Contradicted, I prepare my suitcase... Or suitcases... Come on! It's a whole week! I'll obviously take my dog Lucy with me. Francesca (Myles' mother) was very nice and sweet, and let me take Lucy with me.

I should be there at 7 p.m., and it's 6:55p.m., so Franci might be here to pick me up in any minute.

I sigh. I'll miss my wonderful bedroom. I'll miss peace. Yes, because with Myles around it's impossible to have peace. I stare at some family pictures. I smile at myself, and then I pick Lucy up.

"Look Lucy, this was last summer." I show her. Her tail wiggles, and I kiss her little head "Who's my lil' princess, huh?" I give her more kisses. I just love this dog so much, she is like a version of me, but as dog. We're alike so we got along since the first day we found her.

Suddenly I hear a loud noise, snapping me out of my thoughts. It's a car honk, which means Franci has arrived. I walk up to her car, and enter it.

"Hello!" I exclaim cheerfully before kissing her cheek as a way of greeting.

"Hey Briar, I haven't seen you in so long! You look even more pretty" she winks, meaning I look hotter too.

"Aww thanks you're so sweet"

It's kinda hot here, even though I'm only wearing my jean shorts, and my white top that shows my belly, and a red squared shirt wrapped and tied around my waist.

We keep chatting away, about multiple things: my family, school, boys... And so on. It's really easy to talk to her, sometimes I feel like she's a second mother to me, even though we haven't seen each other in a while, which I partly don't mind because that would mean that I'd also have to see Myles... Which would be a hell of a nightmare...

After a few minutes, we arrive home.

"Franci would it be ok if I walked Lucy for a bit before entering?"

"Yeah sure" she smiles.

I thank her, and walk Lucy, so she can do her business. This place is actually very peaceful. The sky has two colours mixed - blue, red and orange, which is beautiful. I can hear some birds chirping, and see some flying happily. After a while, I go back to the house.

I knock on the door, and after a few seconds of waiting, the door is opened. And I am greeted by a muscled guy, with no t-shirt. I stare at his muscles and abs, and then at his face. It's Myles. But his hair looks so soft. Did he fall from heaven or something?

When I realise that I've been staring for around thirty seconds, I start blushing and I look down. Shit.

"U..uhm good evening..." I can see he's smirking.

"You like what you see petite Briar?" You have no idea.

"Yeah sure you wish..."

"Myles could you help Briar carrying her suitcases please?" Francesca asks.

He picks them up as if it was the easiest thing on the world, and carries them upstairs. I stare at his arms as he climbs the stairs.

My cheeks are still burning... I follow Myles, and he leads me to a cute simple bedroom.

"You'll stay here" he puts the suitcases down and turns to me.

"Okay, thank you" I say looking at the window, so I won't look at him.

"You're welcome" and he doesn't speak anymore. I look at him, and see that he was staring at me.

"...What do you think you're doing?"

"The same you were doing a few minutes back princess" He winks while walking past me.

"What.." I sigh out, speechless.

Myles' P.O.V.

Holy shit she's damn hot! Those curves, that butt, her sassy personality, the way she blushed... I never thought Briar would ever on history turn me on.

But I think she thinks the same about me, I mean she literally stared at me for thirty seconds...

I'm talking to my friends on my phone, and also flirting with some girls. I'm obviously in my bedroom, and I already have a t-shirt on. 

"Myles!!!" I hear my mum yell. "The dinner is ready!!!"

"Coming!!!" I yell back before getting up from my bed and walking downstairs towards the dinning room. I see Ryan and Kingsley on the table, and my mum and Briar taking the food to it. I look at Briar's butt for one second (and don't even judge me, all teenagers do that), and then look away.

I sit down, and so does everyone else. I sit opposite Briar.

"So Briar how has your mum, dad and sister been?" My mum asks while serving my stepdad.

"They've been great just a bit busy, now they're relaxing more as they went to Québec" Briar explains while smiling slightly. I stare at her face, and she looks at me for a second before looking away immediately.

"That's awesome"

We keep eating, and also chatting - well I'm not chatting actually. I keep stealing glances at Briar... maybe staring intensly... maybe not... She looks up at me and she chocked on her water.

"Briar are you okay?" My mum asks, putting a hand on her back. 

"Y..yeah.." she stammers, tucking a bit of her hair behind her ear. Cute. 

I only smirk at her. An intense hot and attractive smirk. Making her nervous is fun. I know she's innocent so that makes it even better.

Briar's P.O.V.

He's trying to make me nervous? Then just wait until tomorrow... 

______________________________________

Author's note: Ooof.... and now? What will Briar do? Go read the second part *wink wink*

Monday, 8th of April of 2019

1210 words

Muah Muah 😚😚