Chapter 6-Leaving Home To Be A Slave. Fun.

Kyna's POV

Monday

       I woke up wrapped in Liam's arms. I gently untangled myself from him. I sat up to see a deer standing about two feet away from me. 

         I sighed, it was so peaceful in the meadow. The sun was rising. Why were we sleeping in a meadow? Well, we were just talking and star gazing yesterday, and we sorta fell asleep..

        "Morning," I heard Liam say. I smiled, "Morning."

        "SHIT!" I didn't tell my mum! AND, my dad was coming home this morning. I checked my watch 5 am. "What's wrong?" he asked. "We gotta go, hurry! Before they wake up!" I said urgently. He caught on quickly, "OH! Let's go!

~~~~~~~~~

         I tiptoed into my house with Liam behind me. We made it into the kitchen. "So, where have you two been?" Louis asked. I screamed, "Louis, you scared the crap out of me!" Louis smirked, "You're avoiding the question." Liam cut in, "We both woke up, and bumped into each other in the hallway."

         "The hallway is that way, you're both still wearing the clothes you were wearing yesterday, and, you're sneaking into a kitchen," Louis said. "What's going on here?" curly asked walking in, "It's like 5:30 in the morning."

            "Liam and Kyna were out the entire night if you know what I mean," Louis said. "Did you at least use protection?" curly asked sleepily. "WE DIDN'T DO IT. STOP BEING SO DIRTY MINDED." I whisper-yelled.

           "Your mum and Niall's are gone, so you don't have to be so quiet. They said they were picking up your dad or something. And, that once you got home, you were in a lot of trouble," curly yawned.

              Tall-haired boy walked in, "Guys, it's 5 in the morning, what. are. you. doing?" he asked angrily. "Oh look Zayn's up, that leaves Niall. Kyna why don't you go wake him up?" Louis suggested. I gave him a -.- stare, so did everyone else. "GO!" he shoved me towards the door. "Weirdo," I muttered.

               I walked into the guest room, "Niall?" I asked. I looked around, hmmm. Oh well! I need to use the bathroom.. I went into the bathroom, closed and locked the door, and at that very moment (of course), Niall came out of the shower. I screamed desperately clawing around for the door knob.

               "Alright! I have a towel on now, relax," Niall said. I opened my eyes, and let out a breath of relief. I turned around, and being my accident prone self, slipped. I screamed. And of COURSE, Niall caught me. "Shh, it's okay, I got you," he said, his breath hot on my neck. I inhaled sharply.

              "What happened?!" Liam burst through the door. I quickly got out of Niall's arms. "Niall was in the shower, so I screamed, then I slipped, so I screamed again, but Niall caught me," I told him. He glared at Niall a bit. "Aw, you're so cute when you're jealous," I said. He blushed.

             "KIDS! WE'RE HOME!" I heard my mum yell. "DAD!" I cried running out. "Baby girl!" I jumped into his arms. "I missed you daddy," I said. "I heard you were leaving home for six months today," he said, with a small smile. "You had, to bring that up. Wait, WE'RE LEAVING TODAY?!" I shrieked.

            "Hm, we forgot to tell her, didn't we?" tall-haired boy said. "WELL, DURH!" I exclaimed. "I HAVEN'T EVEN SORTED OUT ALL MY SCHOOL THINGS AND SUCH. Mum, you're gonna have to do it," I told her. "Let's go baby girl, before you have to leave, we're going to have a father daughter day," my dad said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 o'clock pm           

              "Bye kids!" Maura, my mum, and my dad waved goodbye.

               I looked out the window of the plane, moping, because, OF COURSE, I was sitting next to Niall. Flying to America, next to my enemy, having my boyfriend sitting far away from me. Okay, the row behind me, wasn't a lot, but when you're sitting next to your enemy it is.

               "Kyna, I'm really sorry very everything I've done, but I've changed. I know how I treated you was EXTREMELY and HORRIBLY wrong. I just want us to stop being enemies," Niall said, "Please," he begged. I remembered what Jake had said. I smiled, "Okay."

                 He beamed. "But," I added, "That doesn't mean we're friends, just not enemies." He nodded excitedly. I can't believe I just made peace with my enemy for 6 years. And, I'm leaving home for 6 months to be my ex-enemy's slave. Oy. What has my life come to.

_____________________________________________________________________________

My brother was stupid and broke his entire keyboard, so now he's using my laptop, because I'm just that nice. But, since I promised you a chapter today, I am trying my best to write while he's talking loudly and annoyingly to his friends. So, while I'm typing this, he is skyping his bestfrands. So sorry if it sucked, I apologize for my brother's stupidity.

Song on Side-Find Me by Christina Grimmie

Pic on Side- Shirtless Liam